- Pawley: Makers must work with suppliers, unions. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;7/5/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5827, p28E
Focuses on former DaimlerChrysler executive vice president for manufacturing Dennis Pawley. Career background; Pawley's establishment of his management consulting firm Pawley Enterprises.
- Pawley Leaves DaimlerChrysler, but Keeps Strolling Factory Floors. Couretas, John // Automotive News;2/1/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5804, p74
Reports on the retirement of manufacturing and labor relations manager Dennis Pawley from DaimlerChrysler AG. Appointment of Pawley to the metal stamper board of Oxford Automotive Inc.; Pawley's opening of the Birmingham, Michigan office of Performance Learning Inc.
- Pawley lists agenda for today's educators. Pawley, Dennis K. // Automotive News;8/14/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5618, p14
Presents excerpts from a speech delivered by Chrysler Corp. executive vice president Dennis K. Pawley before the students of Oakland University School of Engineering and Computer Science in Rochester, Michigan. Lack of jobs for high school dropouts; Results of the company's benchmarking of...
- DCX isn't dead, says former exec. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;04/16/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5925, p23
Reports on automobile industry consultant Dennis Pawley's speech at the 2001 Automotive News New American Manufacturing Conference, regarding the progress of the historic merger of Chrysler Corp. and Daimler-Benz. Impact of the merger on the automakers' suppliers; Praise for Dieter Zetsche, the...
- Pawley opens school for lean manufacturing. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;2/12/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5916, p82
Reports on the decision of Dennis Pawley, former DaimlerChrysler manufacturing chief to open a school for lean manufacturing in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Purpose for opening the Lean Learning Center; Schedule of the first classes; Impact of lean manufacturing on the automotive industry.
- Pawley's passion will be model for D/C manufacturing. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;12/14/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5797, p6
Focuses on automobile manufacturing executive Dennis Pawley's confidence that his Chrysler Operating System will continue to develop after his retirement from DaimlerChrysler Corp. Likelihood that the manufacturing process will catch on in Mercedes-Benz factories; Basis for the system; Method...
- Briefly. // Automotive News;4/29/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5656, p2
Presents various reports on events in the United States' automobile industry. Purpose of the dual side-impact airbags in the American Mercedes-Benz M-Class sports vehicle; Dennis Pawley's plans for improvement of Chrysler Corporation's manufacturing standards; Voice recording of Billy Durant,...
- Henson replaces Pawley. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;12/21/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5798, p44
Reports on the appointment of Gary Henson to replace retiring Dennis Pawley as head of manufacturing at DaimlerChrysler AG. Henson's career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Pawley leaves Guide Corp. over GM dispute. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/1/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p5
Reports on Dennis K. Pawley's resignation as chairman and chief executive officer of automotive injection molder Guide Corp. Failure of efforts to sell Guide back to its original owner, General Motors Corp. (GM); Pawley's claim that GM is unwilling to fulfill its contractual obligations to Guide.