Managing Mobile Web Partnerships
- Where is the nearest LBS provider? Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the use of location-based services of mobile telecommunication operators in Europe. Reluctance of companies to gamble on unproven technology; Establishment of a range of network infrastructure partnerships; Privacy concerns of end-users.
- Mobile video: the story so far... Tanner, John C. // Wireless Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p22
Reports the partnership of the mobile communications vendor in Asia. Development of mobile video portfolios; Launch of third-generation devices; Utilization of the encoding technology in creating video files.
- Sun shines on North Korea telecoms. // Telecom Asia;Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p11
Reports on developments in the telecommunication industry in North Korea. Impact of South Korea's sunshine policy of diplomatic engagement with North Korea on telecommunication investment and collaboration in the country; Lack of billing capability to bill for incoming calls; Government's...
- Portal Prowling. Clark, Christopher // Wireless Review;04/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p12
Discusses the partnership between the Internet and a mobile handset. Remarks from Patrick McQuown of Proteus, an Internet development and consulting agency; Implication of the handset to Web portal; Pioneer in the portal game. INSET: Handset Screens: It Won't Be Long.
- Alcatel Jockeys for Position in 3G Wireless Market. Flanagan, Patrick // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p17
Reports the partnership between telecommunication companies Alcatel and Fujitsu to form Evolium SAS in Paris, France. Use of the partnership to gain in the Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) market; Projections on the real mass marketing for UMTS in year 2003 to 2004; Products...
- deals. // Wireless Asia;Sep2001, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p24
Reports business developments in the mobile communication industry as of September 2001. Deal between Qualcomm Corp. and Matsushita; Partnership between NTT DoCoMo and PacketVideo Corp. for the development of a live-video distribution platform; Agreement between Samsung Electronics Co. and Sony...
- COLLABORATION SEEKS HARMONY. // Microwaves & RF;Jun2013, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on the plan of the Global Certification Forum (GCF) and the CDMA Certification Forum to work together to create a single and unified certification process for mobile devices.
- Sparklist partners with Telenor Pakistan. // Flare (Pakistan);Jan2016, p70
The article reports on the partnership of Sparklist, peer-topeer classifieds mobile app, with Telenor Pakistan, one of the largest and fastest growing 3G networks in Pakistan.
- Atlantis, The Palm to launch e-learning programme. // Express Hospitality;1/19/2016, p7
The article highlights the partnership of Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) with over-the-top (OTT) to provide travel trade professionals the chance to take electronic-training courses focusing on the resort to boost their product knowledge and enhance sales confidence.