Wireless Data's Split Personality
- Hong Kong carrier to use SmartServ SMS app. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p65
Announces that SmartServ Online Inc. will provide its SmartServQ wireless Short Messaging Service application to a major wireless service provider in Hong Kong, China. Range of SmartServ's wireless service offerings.
- SmartServ offers WAP-based stock trading application. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p8
Introduces SmartServe Online Inc.'s Wireless Application Protocol-enabled stock trading application for use on wireless devices equipped with WAP-compliant microbrowsers. Key features; Pricing.
- going beyond the early Adopters. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p26
Discusses the challenges facing wireless communication carriers. Reason short messaging services are not successful in the U.S.; SmartServ Online Incorporated's way of building its business; Suggestion for wireless applications to succeed.
- SmartServ inks more content deals, expands publishing role. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p15
Features SmartServ Online Inc., seller of wireless financial applications to wireless communication carriers and financial institutions. State of its business; List of its contracts; List of its client companies.
- Swisscom completes SmartServ agreement. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p4
Reports that SmartServ Online Inc. and Swisscom will license Web and wireless application technology of SmartServ.
- AirFlash introduces service using Inktomi engine. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p15
Reports on AirFlash Inc.'s wireless communication service.
- Mobile portals on the rise. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;07/05/99, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p26
Provides information on AirFlash wireless company. Description of the wireless portal service it offers; Other services provided by the company; How the wireless service works.
- AirFlash launches service in U.S. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p28
Reports on wireless application service provider AirFlash Inc.'s launch of its AirFlash Wireless Services in the United States.
- Redirecting The Course Of Action. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p32
Reports that AirFlash has reinvented itself as a wireless application service provider platform company. Its package of open application programming interfaces; Sample of AirFlash's customers; Information on its competitor, InfoSpace.