- IN-STAT PREDICTS BLEAK SHORT-TERM PROSPECTS FOR 3G WIRELESS. // Tele-Service News;Jun2001, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p3
Presents the forecasts of Cahners In-Stat Group on the high-speed third generation (3G) wireless communication services in line with its report on 3G wireless communications technology.
- Phone Sales Spike. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;11/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p9
Reports on the sales of handset phones after September 11, 2001 in the United States. Forecast of Cahners In-Stat for 2001; Factors attributed to the increase in sales of wireless service; Trends in emergency-use wireless communication system subscribers.
- Giving Wireless Data The Business. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p48
Discusses the research findings by Cahners In-Stat Group on the use of wireless devices in the United States (U.S.) as of September 10, 2001. Use of mobile Internet devices in the U.S. by the end of 2001; Categories of vertical applications gaining momentum; Use of wireless devices by U.S....
- NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTS T-MOBILE POCKET PC PHONE EDITION. // Tele-Service News;May2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the capability of the NotifyLink Family of mobile e-mail solutions offered by Notify Technology Corp. to support the T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition HTC 9500 wireless device.
- Nonstop Talk For Always-On Networks. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p20
Reports on the wireless subscribers' preference to use voice-enabled personal digital assistants and other handhelds in the United States. Comments from Brian Strachman, an analyst with Cahners In-Stat Group, on voice portals and voice services; Details of a business unit formed by SpeechWorks...
- How Steep Is Data Growth? Try A Hockey Stick Analogy. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/01/99, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p26
Presents forecasts on wireless data services of the United States (US). Forecast by Cahners In-Stat Group on the number of wireless data subscribers in the US by year 2003; Revenue of wireless data by 2003 according to Strategis Group; Impact of high costs and the lack of reliable connections...
- users want faster, friendlier devices. Diercks, Rebecca // Wireless Week;1/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p31
Focuses on a study conducted by Cahners In-Stat Group which probed on early mobile Internet adopters about the devices they use to wirelessly access the Internet. Methodology of the study; Results and discussion of the study.
- Wireless Used By Half Of Workers. // Wireless Week;8/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p1
Predicts the growth in wireless adoption of workers in the United States by the end of 2001 and 2004 according to the Cahners In-Stat Group.
- Digital Wireless Handsets To Hit 79% Share in 2000. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;06/26/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p34
Presents a forecast on digital wireless phone sales in the United States for the year 2000, according to a Cahners In-Stat research. Factors contributing to near-term growth of cellular phone sales; Strong demand for digital wireless handsets.