- RF Micro Devices. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p75
Features RF Micro Devices, a wireless communications manufacturer in North Carolina. Company philosophy; Techniques in production operations; Marketing strategies.
- RF MICRO DEVICES. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p40
Presents information on various products manufactured by Greensboro, North Carolina-based company RF Micro Devices Inc. dealing in wireless communication technology and semiconductors. Production of GaAs HBT power amplifiers by the company; Providence of chipset solutions for wireless handsets.
- Software-Based GPS Circuit. // GPS World;Aug2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p37
The article evaluates the GPS RF8110, a software-based Global Positioning System (GPS) circuit designed for integration of GPS applications in smartphones, wireless personal digital assistants, digital cameras, and gaming devices, developed by RF Micro Devices Inc.
- RF Micro DevicesÂ®. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2002, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p51
Presents an overview of the wireless communication company RF Micro Devices Inc. which develop components that enable wireless devices to transmit and receive signals. Contribution of the company in the field of wireless handsets; Advantages of gallium nitride transistors which the company is...
- BLUETOOTH ON A CHIP. Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;10/21/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 20, p50
Features the SiW4000 system-on-chip Bluetooth devices with Enhanced Data Rate from RF Micro Devices Inc. Advantages of SiW4000 over current Bluetooth 1.2 devices; Measurement; Features.
- RF Micro Devices: AT THE FOREFRONT OF INDUSTRY GROWTH & TECHNOLOGY. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p168
Focuses on the wireless communication equipment business of RF Micro Devices Inc. Multiple and diverse process technologies for radio frequency and integrated circuits (RFIC) applications; Examples of the company's products.
- Business BRIEFS. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p43
Presents news briefs concerning the wireless communications industry, as of August 21, 2000. RF Micro Devices Inc.'s private placement of convertible subordinated notes due 2005; Completion of the merger between qServe Communications Inc. and Valcom Inc.
- RF Micro Opens France Design Center. // Electronic News;2/14/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Reports on the opening of a support and design center in Toulouse, France by wireless communications radio frequency integrated circuit provider RF Micro Devices Inc. in February 2005. Reason for the establishment of the office; Cellular products to be developed at the center; Statement issued...
- Business briefs. // RCR;03/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p24
Reports on developments concerning the wireless communications industry in the United States as of March 15, 1999. Includes the features enhancement for Datalink.net's XpressLink Web-to-Wireless technology; Extension of HighwayMaster Communications Inc.'s contract with member companies of SBC...