- Cisco details partners strategy for outlasting sales slump. Lee, Stephen // InfoWorld;04/09/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p22
Outlines the business strategy of Cisco Systems company and its partners in the United States. Plan of the company to focus on business-to-business partnerships; Emerging markets which the company plans to pursue; Entry of the company into the content networking arena.
- Cisco gets behind hosted applications. Spangler, Todd // Inter@ctive Week;04/26/99, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p22
Reports on Cisco Systems Inc.'s launch of its Cisco Hosted Applications Initiative, which is designed to accelerate hosted application services for small and mid-sized companies. Cisco's positioning as an ideal go-between to catalyze the creation of hosted application services; Other companies...
- Cisco technology boosts content flow. Duffy, Jim // Network World;03/06/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Cisco has announced products designed to provide quick delivery of Web and other Internet content across a network in the United States. Internetwork Performance Monitor 2.1 software for isolating congestion points in an enterprise network; Cache Engine 570 and 590 for quick access...
- Fast Facts. // Inter@ctive Week;11/29/99, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p7
Presents news briefs on the Internet industry as of November 29, 1999. Funding plan of CMGI company which focuses on the business-to-business electronic commerce market; Features of a security system unveiled by Whale Communications; Details on the telecommunications switch from Cisco Systems.
- Fast Facts. // Inter@ctive Week;08/16/99, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p52
Presents news briefs on the Internet industry as of August 1999. Introduction of Windows NT Embedded 4.0 operating system by Microsoft Corp.; Details on the Security Associate program unveiled by Cisco Systems; Features of the LANDesk Management Suite released by Intel Corp.
- B2b. // Inter@ctive Week;11/8/99, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p25
Presents news briefs on the Internet industry as of November 1999. Partnership between Cisco Systems and Citrix Systems; Internet service offered by Epylon.com; Contract signed by SPS Commerce with Fingerhut company to automate its supply chain.
- Top Internet 500 Companies. Cone, Edward; Duvall, Mel // Inter@ctive Week;11/15/99, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p61
Provides information on the top business-to-business Internet companies as of November 1999. Intel Corp.; Cisco Systems; Dell Computer Corp; FedEx; Nortel Networks; Tech Data. INSET: IntelleSale.com: New Business On Old Gear.
- Cisco applauds Asia Net progress. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;07/03/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p46F
Focuses on the statement issued by Cisco president and chief executive officer John Chambers regarding Asian countries' approach to the Internet. His expectation on the future of information technology; Estimated growth of Internet commerce in Asia by 2003; Expansion efforts of Cisco.
- King of the Jungle. DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;02/22/99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the dominance of Cisco Systems Inc. in the Internet industry because of its proprietary Internetwork Operating System (IOS) software. How the widespread use of IOS software has made it necessary to use Cisco equipment when developing networks which interact with the Internet; Profits...