- Vyyo's Revenue Takes Broad Hit. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p22
Reports on the corporate profit posted by Vyyo Inc. Factors that influenced the profits of the company; Projected earnings of Vyyo; Stock buyback launched by the company.
- Ikimbo partners with Broadbeam. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the partnership of instant communications company Ikimbo Inc. with wireless data software provider Broadbeam Corp. to offer time-sensitive communication products to the business community. Terms of the deal.
- Formulating New Ideas. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p28
Reports on the critical role played by wireless developers at the wireless platform developer Broadbeam Incorporated. Importance of joint marketing for developers; Broadbeam's developer program; What the so-called technology sandbox provides developers.
- Vyyo signs agreement with Mercury. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p54
Reports on the value-added reseller agreement signed by Vyyo with Argentina-based Mercury Communications.
- ExpressWeb extends corporate network to wireless device. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p2
Features the ExpressWeb, a wireless content server introduced by Broadbeam Corp. Problems encountered in wireless browsing; How the device works; Components of the device.
- BulletIN.net buys controlling interest in Jungle Drum. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p61
Announces two-way wireless Internet product developer BulletIN.net's the acquisition of a controlling interest in wireless application company, Jungle Drum Systems Ltd., in New Zealand.
- Broadbeam targets smaller companies with Mobile Solutions System. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on a Mobile Solutions System introduced by Broadbeam Corp. Statement from Janet Boudris, Broadbeam's chief executive officer; Capabilities of Broadbeam's Mobile Solutions System; Other important features of Mobile Solutions System.
- Profile. // Communications Technology;Nov2007, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p46
The article profiles Jim Chiddix, Vice Chairman of OpenTV, Vice Chairman of Vyyo and a board member of Symmetricom. Chiddix headed Time Warner Cable's Mystro TV division, the MSO's network PVR skunkworks. Stymied by the lack programming rights, Mystro became an incubator for applications that...
- Big Money. // CableFAX Daily;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p1
Reports on an investment made by Goldman, Sachs in Vyyo, a global supplier of broadband access equipment. Use of the funding by Vyyo for its business in the U.S.