Handset Transition Affects RF Micro Devices
- RFMD Reports Record Revenue. // Microwaves & RF;Feb2004, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the financial results posted by RF Micro Devices, Inc., a provider of proprietary RF integrated circuits for wireless communications applications, for the fiscal 2004 third quarter, which ended on December 31, 2003. Increase in revenue for the quarter from the corresponding quarter...
- RF Micro Retunes Guidance. // Electronic News;7/11/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 28, pN.PAG
Reports on the increase in the revenue forecasted for RF Micro Devices Inc. based on generally accepted accounting principles in the first quarter of fiscal year 2006. Factors driving the increase; Status of the company in the wireless end-markets; Reduction in the revenue for the June 2006...
- RF Micro Expects Record Revenue. // Electronic News;10/17/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 42, pN.PAG
This article reports on the expected revenue of Greensboro, North Carolina-based radio frequency integrated circuit provider for wireless communications RF Micro Devices Inc. for fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2005. Based upon preliminary assessments, RF Micro said fiscal second...
- RF Micro Devices. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p75
Features RF Micro Devices, a wireless communications manufacturer in North Carolina. Company philosophy; Techniques in production operations; Marketing strategies.
- RF Micro Expects Above Average Handset Sales. // Electronic News;2/9/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Forecasts the rise in dollar content of RF Micro Devices Inc. in wireless technologies in 2004. Increase in sales in the handset market expected by the company; Percentage of increase in dollar content per handset manufactured since 2001; Growth in the power amplifier market share of the company.
- RF Micro Devices net income soars. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the financial performance of RF Micro Devices Inc. for the second quarter ended September 30, 1998.
- RF Micro Grows Revs. // Electronic News;4/28/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Deals with the growth of the fiscal fourth quarter revenue of RF Micro Devices Inc. in April 2003. Comparison with revenues during the same quarter in the previous year; Plans for increasing profitability.
- RF MICRO DEVICES. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p40
Presents information on various products manufactured by Greensboro, North Carolina-based company RF Micro Devices Inc. dealing in wireless communication technology and semiconductors. Production of GaAs HBT power amplifiers by the company; Providence of chipset solutions for wireless handsets.
- Software-Based GPS Circuit. // GPS World;Aug2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p37
The article evaluates the GPS RF8110, a software-based Global Positioning System (GPS) circuit designed for integration of GPS applications in smartphones, wireless personal digital assistants, digital cameras, and gaming devices, developed by RF Micro Devices Inc.