Geoworks Revenue Continues Ramp-up
- Geoworks net loss increases in quarter, revenues up 18%. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p44
Reports on the financial performance of Geoworks Corp. during the third quarter of 2000.
- Geoworks revenues down at $2M for 3Q. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p22
Reports on the corporate earnings posted by Geoworks Corp. for the third quarter of 2001. Services offered by Geoworks; Decline in the company's earnings.
- Geoworks reports loss, sales increase. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p37
Reports that Internet software developer Geoworks has posted a multimillion-dollar loss in the third quarter of 2000 while registering an increase in sales over the year.
- Partnership half-year profits hit by Â£28m IPO costs. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/5/2013, p43
The article reports on the fall of pre-tax IFRS profits of Partnership by more than 50 per cent in the six months to June 30, 2013.
- Perspective swings to Â£500k profit. Sands, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/1/2015, p1
The article reports on the improved pre-profit posted by advice group Perspective which totaled Â£493,383 in 2014 after recording business loss in 2013.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;1/5/2002, Issue 201, p23
Presents news briefs on corporate profits and losses as of January 5, 2002. Details on the pretax loss of Wiggins; Decline in pretax profits of Artisan; Increase in pretax loss of Hampton Trust.
- The Information Content of Losses: Shareholder Liquidation Option and Earnings Reversals. Sin, Samantha; Watts, Edward // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Dec2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p327
Investigates the information content of losses using Australian data. Shareholder liquidation options; Earnings response coefficient; Earning reversals; Financial health.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Travel Agent;6/24/2002, Vol. 308 Issue 10, p96
Reports developments related to the tourist trade as of June 2002. Approval of the proposed Princess and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. merger by regulatory officials; Increase of the corporate profits of Carnival Corp.; Loss of the operating income of Club Mediterranee.
- 1998 profits plunge at Florida hospitals. // AHA News;03/08/99, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the profits of Florida hospitals in 1998. Decrease in the net income in 1998; Numbers of hospitals that had net losses.