AWS, DoCoMo Get To Work
- NTT DoCoMo, AT&T alliance sealed. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p28
Announces the official commencement of the strategic alliance between NTT DoCoMo and AT&T Wireless in January 2001.
- NTT Buys into AT&T Wireless. // GPS World;Jan2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p62
Reports that NTT DoCoMo Inc. has announced a strategic alliance with AT&T Wireless Services Inc. terms of the alliance; Goal to develop a new generation of mobile multimedia services based on a global-standard high-speed network.
- DoCoMo plans to buy additional shares of AT&T Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p2
Reports on the plans of the company NTT DoCoMo to purchase additional shares of AT&T Wireless Inc. as of December 24, 2001. Purpose of DoCoMo in purchasing the shares; Stake held by DoCoMo in AT&T; Price of each stock to be purchased by DoCoMo.
- DoCoMo Buys Into AWS. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the purchase of shares in AT&T Wireless by NTT DoCoMo. Purchase value of the stake; Benefit of the deal to AT&T; Terms of the deal.
- DoCoMo Deal Has Vendors Celebrating. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p27
Reports on the alliance of AT&T Wireless and NTT DoCoMo. Impact of the alliance to the time-division multiple access network of AT&T; Details on the equipment vendors of AT&T.
- Coming to America. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;12/04/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 23, p10
Announces the strategic alliance between AT&T Wireless and NTT DoComo. Amount invested by NTT; Proposition for the alliance; Details on their plan to deploy a global system for mobile communications network.
- AT&T, Sony, DoCoMo announce gaming initiative. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
Reports that AT&T Wireless has signed an agreement with NTT DoCoMo Inc. and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. to jointly develop network services and applications allowing AT&T wireless customers to use their wireless devices to play interactive games on Sony's PlayStation platform.
- AWS In Success Mode. Lee, Rikki // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p6
Focuses on the impact of the partnership agreement between AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) and NTT DoCoMo. Stock market performance of AWS parent AT&T Corp.; Positive developments experienced by AWS in 2000; Terms of their partnership agreement.
- NTT DoCoMo Takes 10% Stake in Korean Mobile Provider. // Electronic News;12/26/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p5
The article reports that NTT DoCoMo has taken a 10 percent stake in KT Freetel (KTF) for an investment through a third-party allotment of shares and purchases of KTF treasury stock by the end of December 2005. The companies expect that the alliance would improve services to customers through the...