Pumping In The Profit
- Openwave shares down 50% on lowered outlook. // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
Reports on the decline of the share prices of Openwave Systems Inc. in half after the company lowered in 2002 fourth quarter outlook. Information on the performance of the company; Downgrade of the company.
- Openwave Systems Meets Estimates. // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p16
Reports on increase in the first quarter revenue of Openwave Systems Inc. for 2001. Factors which contributed to the increase; Losses of the company for the quarter.
- Life Still Lingers In Wireless Net Industry. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;7/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Openwave Systems for fiscal fourth quarter 2001. Stocks of Openwave; Highlights of Openwave's announcement; Factors that influence the revenue of the company.
- Openwave 3Q earnings sobering. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p26
Reports on the corporate earnings posted by Openwave Systems Inc. for the third quarter of 2001. Factors that influence the earnings report; Downsizing plan of the company; Net loss posted by the company.
- Openwave improves 4Q loss. // RCR Wireless News;8/7/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the improved net loss posted by Openwave Systems Inc. during the fourth quarter of 2005. For the quarter, Openwave reported revenues of $91.1 million, down 9 percent from revenues of $100.3 million during the same period in 2005. Revenues were slightly ahead of analyst...
- Does profit still count in share price? De Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p33
Reports on the association between corporate profits and stock prices in South Africa. Standard techniques for share valuation; Post-deflation behavior of stocks; Accounts of gross operating surplus.
- If profits propel stocks, what now? Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;1/20/98, Vol. 90 Issue 37, pB8
Reports on the relationship in the United States between corporate profits and company share prices. Why analysts expect lower share prices in 1998 than in the time between 1994 and 1997; The rise in pretax profits; How profit share has risen since 1992 and is at its highest since 1968;...
- 90% down the drain. van der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;09/17/99, p66
Reports on the 90% decline in stock prices of some South Africa corporations. Moulmed's percentage decline for 15 months; Disappointing performances of Nimbus and Daewoo; Brainware's profits.
- CheckFree Stock Jump Sparks Downgrade. Bills, Steve // American Banker;10/22/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 202, p24
Focuses on an observation of the financial analyst Richard Zandi, for the Deutsche Bank AG unit that electronic bill payment and presentment services provider CheckFree Corp.'s stock price had more than doubled since its last quarterly report in August 2002. Issues that remain to be addressed...