Lawrance to Become Acting N.J. Treasurer
- The man with a $48 billion portfolio. Pandya, Mukul // Business News New Jersey;11/1/95, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p6
Profiles Roland Machold as the director of the New Jersey division of investment. Job responsibilities; Reputation; Career history; Educational background; Achievements; Investment prospects resulting from changes to the state prudency law.
- The $95,000 question. // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on the prospective salary of the executive director of the state of New Jersey's new account management system. Advertising of the job description.
- New Jersey. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30196, p26
Reports on James A. DiEleuterio's oath taking as treasurer of New Jersey in July 1997. Career in government service; Educational background.
- New commissioner named in New Jersey. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/31/98, Vol. 102 Issue 35, p4
Announces the nomination of Jaynee LaVecchia as New Jersey's acting commissioner of banking and insurance effective August 24, 1998. Career background; Tasks of the commissioner of banking and insurance.
- Accountability is top job for new Sandy czar. // njbiz;7/14/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p11
The article features Marc Ferzan, dubbed the "Sandy czar" of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and his decided aversion to publicity given the high profile failures committed in Sandy's wake.
- New N.J. Governor Taps Hometown Pal McCormac for Treasurer. Braun, Martiz Z. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p29
Reports on the appointment of chief financial officer John E. McCormac as treasurer and guide of New Jersey by governor James E. McGreevey. Job responsibilities of McCormac; Projection of the governor regarding shortfall for fiscal year 2003; Career profile of McCormac.
- MY LAST MEAL WOULD INCLUDE:. // njbiz;6/3/2013, p12
The article presents remarks from New Jersey public and private executives such as Bill Dressel of the New Jersey League of Municipalities, Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno, and John Harmon of the African-American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey on what their last meal would include.
- End of an era. Clowes, Mike // Pensions & Investments;4/20/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p10
Editorial. Looks at the decline in the era of bargain asset management, after the retirement of Roland M. Machold as director of the New Jersey Division of Investment in June 1998. Reference to a bill to more than double the salary for the job; Problems faced in finding and maintaining staff...
- Machold's time off follows good behavior. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;4/6/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the performance of the New Jersey Division of Investments, under the direction of Roland M. Machold, who plans to retire during June 1998. Increase of assets at the Division of Investments resulting from Machold's directorship; Statistical information representing the division's...