Fidelity, Schwab Move to Fill the Growing Underwriting Void
- Charles Schwab creates another fund. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30356, p3
Reports that Charles Schwab & Co. has launched the Schwab Florida Municipal Money Fund.
- Lies, Damn Lies and Best Execution Stats. Byrne, John A. // Traders Magazine;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 193, p20
Reports the impact of providing statistics on execution quality to clients on stock trading in the U.S. Performance of Charles Schwab and Fidelity in the data prepared by Market System Inc.; Availability an online discount-brokerage firms offering lower trading; Significance of a correct...
- Schwab targets direct sales off low-load... Friedman, Amy S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/29/96, Vol. 100 Issue 18, p3
Announces that Charles Schwab and Company has decided to enter the wholesale life insurance arena by establishing Schwablife Insurance Services. Accessibility of services to fee-only financial advisers who utilize the Schwab Institutional Investment Managers; Comments from Jeffrey Benton, vice...
- Charles Schwab & Co. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;02/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30581, p6
Reports on the increase of Charles Schwab & Co.'s municipal bond mutual funds in January 1999. Tax-advantaged bond funds; Overall assets.
- Charles Schwab & Co. Karchmer, Jennifer; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p7
Reports on Charles Schwab's municipal bond mutual fund business as of July 20, 1999.
- Fidelity asks Schwab for distribution help. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;7/10/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p31
Reports on Fidelity Investments Institutional Service Co.'s negotiations with Charles Schwab & Co. Inc. about increasing the distribution of mutual funds through the latter's Mutual Fund Marketplace. Comments of Fidelity president, Paul Hondros; Planned expansion of the Fidelity Advisors funds;...
- Advent Inks Deals With Custodians. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Jun2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the contracts of Advent Software with its custodians. Contract of Advent with Fidelity; Deal of the company with TD Waterhouse; Conflict between Schwab and Advent.
- Fidelity Gets $350M Schwab Client. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;11/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 213, p13
Reports that Evensky, Brown & Katz, a Florida asset management firm, is moving the assets it manages from Charles Schwab & Co. to Fidelity Investments. Reasons for the transfer; Fidelity's provision of custodial services, technological support and marketing assistance.
- Targeting Investment-Wary Women. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;10/10/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 194, p1
Reports that Charles Schwab & Co. and Fidelity Investments have separately launched services targeting investment-wary women. Charles Schwab's announcement of a multifaceted program called Women Investing Now; Fidelity Investments' development of planning tools, seminars and Web broadcasts...