Washington Set for Sale of Two GO Bond Series, Totaling $466 Million
- Illinois Happy With Bids, Rates on GOs Despite Recent Troubles. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p4
The article reports on the satisfied feedback on the general obligation (GO) bonds' performance in Illinois in 2009. The state government disclosed to be contented on its bids and ratings on GOs as of April 7, revealing to receive nine bids on its $150 million competitive sale of GO bonds. The...
- An Offer They Could Not Refuse. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31026, p1
Highlights Chicago, Illinois-based Trinity Health's complex tender offer of variable state bonds for hospitals in four states. Reason for Trinity's tender offer; Investigation of the United States Internal Revenue Service on acquisition financing; Role of Trinity Health chief financial offer...
- Connecticut authority enters into tender offer to refund CCRC debt. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30689, p4
Reports that the Connecticut Development Authority is launching a tender offer for as much as $37.5 million of bonds for a nonprofit continuing care retirement center. Company managing the transaction; Operator of the retirement center; Financing of the offer; Moody's Investors Service's rating...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.850%, 4.065%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports on the increase in the tender rates for the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury. Percentage of increase; Factors contributing to the increase; Amount of median bid.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.375%, 4.500%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32314, p2
The article reports on the latest tender rates for the Treasury Department's bills. The 91-day and 182-day discount bills were given mixed rates. The three-months incurred a 4.375 percent high rate, and the six-months obtained 4.500 percent high rate. The median bid on the 91 was 4.360 percent...
- Wayne County Approves Consent Deal With State. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;8/13/2015, p1
The Wayne County Commission Thursday approved a consent agreement with Michigan that will mean a partial state takeover for the struggling county.
- Wisconsin's BAB Experiment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33121, p1
The article reports on the decision of the state government of Wisconsin to sell $102 million of general obligation bonds in a deal divided into two series. It notes that the state will accept only tax-exempt bids on its A series for $31.9 million that will mature between 2012 and 2019 and...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p13
Presents information about tender offers presented in several U.S. states as of October 24, 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p16
Invites sealed bids for bonds by the U.S. government. Minimum bidding price; Types of bonds offered in the bids; Financial advisor for the bonds.