Bush-Based Tax Package Introduced
- Disaster of tax code in dire need of reform. Gregg, Judd // Hill;3/7/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p20
In this article, the author discusses the need of the U.S. for a simpler and fairer tax law in 2011.
- How does the 2010 Tax Relief Act impact your future? Roberts, Susan // Fort Worth Business Press;3/14/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p32
The author discusses the major tax provisions under the "Tax Relief, Underemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010" recently passed in the U.S.
- House Democrats take a crack at tax-haven bill. Becker, Bernie // Hill;7/28/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 113, p18
The article reports on the move of the House Democrats to fight back against the tax-haven bill in the U.S.
- Are you a U.S. tax cheat and don't even know it? Pascazi, Michael S. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p18
The article discusses the provisions under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act in the U.S. which made it as one of the most extra-territorial laws passed in the history of the nation.
- What's New For This Tax Season. // All Hands;Mar2010, Issue 1116, p37
The article offers information on updates of several taxation laws in the U.S. which include earned income credit, standard mileage rate and making work pay credit.
- Tax Extender Bill Becomes Law. // ACCA Insider;12/22/2010, Issue 387, p1
The article offers information on the Tax Extender Bill, which was passed by the U.S. Congress last week, and signed by president Barack Obama.
- Ways to Escape Taxes Entirely. // Time;4/4/1969, Vol. 93 Issue 14, p88
The article reports on ways that the extremely rich Americans have managed to escape or pay little federal income taxes in accordance with U.S. laws.
- Device tax repeal bill adding more sponsors. // Medical Device Daily;7/30/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 145, p7
The article informs that the U.S. House device tax repeal bill, the Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2013, has enlisted the aid of 256 co-sponsors, including Representatives Tony Cardenas, Paul Cook and Frank Wolf, nearly 40 more than needed for passage.
- County proposes 6 percent tax hike. WALKER, JAMES // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/25/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 26, p1A
The article reports on the move of the Commissioners Court of Burnet County, Texas to approve the proposed six percent tax increase for fiscal year 2015.