A Texas-Sized Proposal
- TRIVIA TEXAS. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Sept2013, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p3
A quiz related to identifying the second-longest-serving governor by presenting a reference to governor Rick Perry in Texas is presented.
- Mindless -- but always talking loud. Conason, Joe // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/21/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p14
The article comments on Texas Governor Rick Perry's inability to speak coherently about eliminating whole departments of government during a CNBC debate and discusses the mindless denigration of government indulged by the Republicans as pointed out by former U.S. President Bill Clinton in his book.
- At second glance, Perry not as conservative as some think. Heinze, Christian // Hill;7/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 107, p14
The article provides information on the political initiatives, achievements, and background of Texas Governor Rick Perry of the Republican Party.
- A first step out of Bush's Texas-size shadow. Axtman, Kris // Christian Science Monitor;6/8/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 136, p3
Focuses on Governor Rick Perry of Texas, and his methods of leadership in difficult circumstances.
- Is Rick Perry 'roast' in North Carolina? MARTIN, D. G. // Charlotte Post;10/6/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p5A
The article comments on the disparaging remark made by Texas Governor Rick Perry about the Eastern North Carolina barbecue.
- A Liberal Defense. Shapiro, Dmitriy // Baltimore Jewish Times;9/5/2014, Vol. 339 Issue 10, p36
The article discusses the indictment of the Texas governor Rick Perry on account of misusing the powers of his office.
- TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION IN 2014. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;7/11/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p1
The article presents an announcement by Texas Governor Rick Perry on July 8, 2013 that he will not seek re-election as governor in 2014.
- LEADERSHIP. // Texas Monthly;Jul2013, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p125
The article offers brief information on the professional career of Governor Rick Perry of Texas.
- Decision time for Perry on reelection bid. // Hill;6/24/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 76, p10
The article reports that Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry is to decide whether or not to run for reelection in 2014.