A Texas-Sized Proposal
- TRIVIA TEXAS. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Sept2013, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p3
A quiz related to identifying the second-longest-serving governor by presenting a reference to governor Rick Perry in Texas is presented.
- Mindless -- but always talking loud. Conason, Joe // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/21/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p14
The article comments on Texas Governor Rick Perry's inability to speak coherently about eliminating whole departments of government during a CNBC debate and discusses the mindless denigration of government indulged by the Republicans as pointed out by former U.S. President Bill Clinton in his book.
- At second glance, Perry not as conservative as some think. Heinze, Christian // Hill;7/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 107, p14
The article provides information on the political initiatives, achievements, and background of Texas Governor Rick Perry of the Republican Party.
- A first step out of Bush's Texas-size shadow. Axtman, Kris // Christian Science Monitor;6/8/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 136, p3
Focuses on Governor Rick Perry of Texas, and his methods of leadership in difficult circumstances.
- Is Rick Perry 'roast' in North Carolina? MARTIN, D. G. // Charlotte Post;10/6/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p5A
The article comments on the disparaging remark made by Texas Governor Rick Perry about the Eastern North Carolina barbecue.
- A Liberal Defense. Shapiro, Dmitriy // Baltimore Jewish Times;9/5/2014, Vol. 339 Issue 10, p36
The article discusses the indictment of the Texas governor Rick Perry on account of misusing the powers of his office.
- LEADERSHIP. // Texas Monthly;Jul2013, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p125
The article offers brief information on the professional career of Governor Rick Perry of Texas.
- Decision time for Perry on reelection bid. // Hill;6/24/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 76, p10
The article reports that Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry is to decide whether or not to run for reelection in 2014.
- Why Perry avoided editorial boards. // East Bernard Express (TX);10/14/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 41, pA4
The article reports on the avoidance of Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry from the state's newspaper editorial boards as he does not want to answer the questions asked from him.