Two New Mexico Municipalities Weighing Need for New Hospitals
- Limitations of the constant photocurrent method: A comprehensive experimental and modeling study. Schmidt, J.A.; Rubinelli, F.A. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p339
Presents information on a study regarding the limitations of constant photocurrent method. Detailed information on these limitations; results of the study.
- Simplified project economic evaluation. Chen, Mark T. // Cost Engineering;Jan1998, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p31
Introduces a simple economic evaluation applied in feasibility studies. Types of capital investment; Opportunity cost of capital; Accuracy of cost estimates; Economic evaluation methods; Analysis of a simple economic evaluation.
- More study for proposed Thunder Bay Event Centre. // Northern Ontario Business;Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that Thunder Bay, Ontario will conduct its second phase of the feasibility study for a proposed Event Center in May 2012 for the federal P3 infrastructure funding.
- Feasibility studies. McConnell, Steve // IEEE Software;May/Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p120
Focuses on feasibility studies. Percentage of projects that are cancelled in the United States annually; Percentage of the budget a cancelled project uses up; Description of how to cancel a project with the least work done; Reasons feasibility studies are not used much; Items involved in a...
- Hotel feasibility studies? This Forum's all for 'em. Payne, Kirby D. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/18/96, Vol. 211 Issue 5, p42
Presents a defense for hotel feasibility studies. Response to Stanley Turkel's criticism that there is little reality in feasibility studies; Components of a feasibility analysis.
- RED LIGHT FOR BATHURST. // Australian Motorcycle News;2/16/2011, Vol. 60 Issue 16, p11
The article reports that a feasibility study for the proposed second circuit at Mount Panorama in Bathurst, New South Wales, has rendered the project financially unviable.
- Faster passengers and more coal. // Railway Gazette International;May2012, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p11
The article deals with the plan of a Japanese consortium to conduct a pre-feasibility study into a proposed 144 route-kilometer fast passenger line between Jakarta and Bandung, Indonesia for opening by 2018.
- Fast Heuristics for the Maximum Feasible Subsystem Problem. Chinneck, John W. // INFORMS Journal on Computing;Summer2001, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p210
Examines the heuristics for solving the maximum feasible subsystem problem. Effectiveness of polynomial-time heuristic for minimum-cardinality; Number of violated constraints; Implementation of a parametric programming algorithm for minimizing the number of misclassified points.
- State looking for new site for rail freight. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p3
Reports the plans of the Michigan Transportation Department to build a freight terminal for major railroad companies in Detroit. Sites under consideration; Performance of a feasibility and environmental-impact study; Estimation on the cost of the project.