Fort Worth School District to Issue $90 Million of GOs
- Full-Time Overseer. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Reports on the vote to hire a full-time accountant from the board of the Fort Worth Independent School District in Texas. Duties and responsibilities; Condition of the bond program; Support of the Federal Bureau of Investigation into the district's construction program.
- FWISD buys former Ellison's department store, plans remodel. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;02/05/99, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p5
Reports on the purchase of a former department store site in Fort Worth, Texas, for the Fort Worth school district's International Newcomer Academy for immigrant students and Applied Learning Program. Estimates on the cost of renovation; Current location of the academy; Location of the...
- Top of the class. // Business Press;02/12/99, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p55
Reports that voters in Fort Worth, Texas, have approved a bond package to help finance Fort Worth Intermediate School District's proposed projects. Projects' aim of improving the city's public education.
- Call to action: Help expand area mentoring programs. Smith, Danny R. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p5
Considers the dropout problem facing Fort Worth Independent School Districts in Texas. Reasons behind the growing number of student dropouts in the area; Businesses' efforts to launch a mentoring program to help solve the problem of student dropouts in the city.
- FWISD readies $132M phase two of construction programs. Bosquez, Kristina D'Aun // Fort Worth Business Press;01/14/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p6
Reports on Fort Worth Independent School District school board members' authorization of the second phase of the 398-million-dollar bond package voters approved in February 1999. Principal amount for the second phase; Bonds' overall average interest rate; Land acquisitions made during the first...
- Area Public School Districts. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/13/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p13
A list of school districts operating in the state of Texas is presented. The school districts include Arlington ISD located along W. Pioneer Parkway in Arlington, Eagle Mountain-Saginaw located along Old Decatur Road in Forth Worth and Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD located along Central Drive in Bedford.
- FWISD honors businesses for school partnerships. // Fort Worth Business Press;4/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p18
Reports that the Fort Worth Independent School District has honored outstanding business-school partnerships in Texas for 2002. E.M. Daggett Elementary School and Pier I Imports; Como Elementary School and The Woodmont Co.; Alice Carlson Applied Learning Center and the Fort Worth Zoo; Stripling...
- FlashNet rolling IPO proceeds to marketing, ads. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;03/26/99, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the uses of the funds raised by FlashNet Communications, an Internet service provider in Fort Worth, Texas, from its initial public offering. Amount allocated for sales and marketing, network expansion, debt repayment, working capital and acquisitions.
- Academic gains. Bosquez, Kristina D'Aun // Fort Worth Business Press;12/31/99, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p2
Announces Fort Worth ISD's receipt of two state grants to strengthen academic programs at several middle and elementary schools. Amount of grants received from the Texas Education Agency; Programs designed to be funded by the Investment Capital Fund Grant.