MSRB Clarifies How Dealers Should Report Trades
- Breaking New Ground On Social Security. Tanner, Michael // Business Journal (Central New York);05/25/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p23
Focuses on issues concerning social security reforms in the U.S. Comments on the creation of another Social Security commission; Functions of the personal savings account in transforming the Social Security; Speculation of Social Security privatization.
- A Brief History of the Australian Notes Issue Board, 1920-24. Coleman, William // CATO Journal;Spring/Summer99, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p161
Recounts the background to the establishment of the Australian Notes Issue Board, the powers and responsibilities with which it was endowed, the policies it pursued and the difficulties it experienced that led to its abolition in 1924. Information on the board's policy and strategies;...
- Federal Agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p42
Presents statistics of the trading performance of government securities issued by federal agencies in the United States for the week of October 12, 1998. Agencies cited; Amount traded; Maturity date; Offer price and yield.
- House Approves OneGeorgia, But Limits Authority's Bonding Power. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p36
Reports that the Georgia House of Representatives approved a legislation that would establish the OneGeorgia Authority, a government agency authorized to issue government securities as of March 20, 2000. Provisions of the proposed law; Limits on the agency's bond-issuing authority.
- VIRGINIA Sentara Health Gets $293M. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/14/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33250, p9
The article reports on the scheduled issuance of 293 million dollars worth of new money and refunding bonds by Virginia Small Business Financing Authority on behalf of Sentara Healthcare in Virginia.
- Federal agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/22/99, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p34
Lists federal agencies in the United States, that have made securities offerings in the week ended February 18, 1999. Issuer; Amount; Final maturity; Coupon; Offer price; Offer yield; Book manager.
- Cuyahoga Project Boosted. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p9
The article reports that the Cleveland Cuyahoga County Port Authority committee has recommended the trading of tax-exempt bonds worth 30 million dollars to start the Flats East Bank project in Ohio.
- COMPUTER SECURITY IS NO QUICK FIX. Reeder, Franklin S. // Government Executive;May2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p70
Examines the integrity of information systems in the United States. Attention to electronic commerce and business operation disruptions; Fragility of the information structure of federal agencies; Need to promote a culture of information sharing.
- CIFA May Ask SEC to Keep OMS; Raises Concerns Over Hyperlinks. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31019, p1
Focuses on the concern of the Council of Infrastructure Financing Authorities over the fate of the United States Office of Municipal Securities (OMS) and hyperlinks. Plans of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for OMS; Opposition to the SEC stance on hyperlinks; Application of...