Tampa Water Set for Large Refunding
- Albuquerque Water Authority Refunding $195M. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p13
The article discusses the 195 million U.S. dollars refunding bonds to be issued by the water utility that serves Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, New Mexico. Topics discussed include the Series 2014A bonds that will refund the authority's Series 2005 bonds and the 2005 New Mexico Finance...
- Phoenix Looks for Low Rates on $610M Water System Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
Phoenix plans to raise $155.2 million for new water projects and lower the interest cost on outstanding debt with a combined $610 million issue.
- Dallas Expects Small But Welcome Savings With $239M Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p4
No abstract available.
- Seminole County, Fla., Waters Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34297, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it has raised its rating on Seminole County, Fla.'s water and sewer bonds outstanding to AA from AA-minus.
- Atlanta Mayor: Bonds a Go. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of Atlanta's mayor, Shirley Franklin, to deal with bond-funded projects following improvements in the city's economic conditions. Projects that will be undertaken by the city; Need for renovation of the city; Ratings of the city by ratings agency in terms of its economic...
- Oklahoma County Refunding Raises Eyebrows Over Fees. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p1
Reports on a controversy related to multimillion refunding deal in Canadian County, Oklahoma. Comments of the financial advisor on the controversy; Negotiated deal overcame by the county in December 2002; Overview of the competitive and negotiated bond sales for the county.
- Refunding on Mt. Sinai Missed Payments Trigger New Chicago Hospital Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p1
Reports on the refunding of $107 million of Federal Housing Administration-backed bonds sold in 1996 by the hospital Sinai Health System in Chicago, Illinois, as of September 10, 2003. Reason behind the refunding; Effect of this refunding on bondholders; Benefits to the hospital in terms of...
- Chicago Council OKs O'Hare Refunding. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p3
Reports on the approval of the Chicago City Council to the third-lien general airport revenue refunding bond issue for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Rate of expected bonds to carry triple-A insurance; Mechanism to restructure its outstanding O'hare debt; Provision of...
- N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the plan of Passaic County Utilities Authority to refinance its solid-waste bonds in Passaic, New Jersey. 2001 debt service payments of the authority; Extension of the bonds; Structure of the bonds issued.