COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- What's My Hiring Line? Ream, Richard // Information Today;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p18
Provides advice on how to conduct a job interview. Determination of the interviewee's personality and attitude; Skill categories, including investigative and artistic; Recommended questions.
- Strategies for Job Interview Questions. Cameron, Marcella; Hanna, Natalie // SWE Magazine;2006 Conference, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p68
The article presents a list of often considered job interview questions and the recommended answers. Telling information about oneself should not sound rehearsed. When being asked about the reason for leaving the current job, it is advised to keep smiling and talk about leaving for a positive...
- Words that win: 4 nontraditional job interview questions. Hughes, Josephine T. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Sep2011, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p5
The article presents several nontraditional job interview questions that will help human resource (HR) managers and recruiters assess candidates on a different level. These include what the most risky thing candidates ever done, a time candidates were treated unfairly at work, and the first...
- Moving interview. Hughes, David // Accountancy;Aug1999, Vol. 124 Issue 1272, p62
In this article, the author shares a few tips on getting to job interviews successfully and overcoming the initial hurdles. The point stressed by the author is, how with careful preparation and a proper understanding of the recruitment process from the perspective of potential employers and...
- The On-Site Interview without Butterflies. Vertreace, Walter C. // Black Collegian;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p40
Recommends ways to handle an on-site interview. Two purposes of an interview process; Benefits of having a work plan to the interview process; Characteristics of an applicant that a human resources personnel looks for during an interview.
- How to... prepare for an interview. Couzins, Martin; Beagrie, Scott // Personnel Today;9/23/2003, p29
This article focuses on the preparation for an interview. An online survey found 52 per cent of candidates spend less than two hours researching the company and rehearsing for the interview. Make full use of available resources and network to learn all about the company's goals, activities, main...
- United States of America Career Guide 2006: Interviewing Advice. // United States Career Guide;2006, p1
The potential job seeker will find tips to successfully interview with employers in United States of America.
- EMPLOYERS SHARE MOST MEMORABLE INTERVIEW MISTAKES. // HR Professional;Sep2014, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses survey findings on mistakes made by jobseekers during an interview as observed by human resource (HR) professionals. Topics covered include mistakes committed by job candidates including projecting an arrogant demeanor, showing lack of knowledge about the job and texting or...
- HOW TO MAKE VIDEO INTERVIEWING WORK FOR YOU. CRUSH, PETER // People Management;Apr2014, p38
The article focuses on video interviewing. Topics discussed include the advantages offered by video interviewing compared to face-to-face interview, tips for recruiters when conducting a video interview, and a study by consultancy Right Management which found that 18 per cent of jobseekers...