- Upholding the Right. KEMPA, MICHAEL // Walrus;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
The article focuses on the reputation of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) as an institution in more than a decade of public relations disasters including the G20 demonstrations. It cites a well-known series of scandals facing RCMP including the mismanagement of pension funds, the sharing...
- Army starts fresh crackdown. Pemberton, Ash // Green Left Weekly;10/26/2011, Issue 900, p17
The article reports that the Indonesian army brutally attacked the national conference at Abepura in Papua, New Guinea on October 19, 2011.
- Police Blotter. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/16/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p11
The article presents information on a police blotter for Wharton, Texas related to assaults, burglaries and theft.
- Hill Co. Sheriff's Office. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/ 9/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p6
The article presents police reports in Texas Hill County, Texas in 2013 including a criminal mischief case, an assault investigation and a vehicle theft.
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Eastern Door;11/5/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p5
The article presents police blotter in Quebec in 2010 including an accident on the Highway 138 of the Mercier Bridge on October 20, the intoxication of a parked vehicle on Route 207 on October 21, and the assault at Blind Lady's Hill area on October 22.
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Granite City Press-Record;3/21/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 12, pA2
This section offers police blotter reports in Granite City, Illinois as of March 21, 2012 including the arrests of a 23-year-old resident on a domestic battery charge, a 20-year-old resident on a drug violation charge, and a 22-year-old resident on a charge of forgery.
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Granite City Press-Record;6/20/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 25, pA2
The article offers information on police cases reported to the Granite City Police Department in Illinois as of June 20, 2012 including assault, burglary, and criminal trespass.
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Granite City Press-Record;10/31/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 44, pA2
A list of police blotters in Illinois is presented which includes cases of battery, assault and trespassing.
- Police Blotter. // St. Charles Journal;6/26/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 6, pA3
The article focuses on police reports about crimes in Missouri, including stealing of electronic equipment, assault of a hospital employee and traffic violations.