- The generous supply of local paper drives down bond prices in Florida. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p9
Reports on the condition for municipal bond investing in southeastern states. Coupon rate, maturity, credit rating and yield of the Clayton County Georgia Housing Authority multifamily revenue bonds; Effect on yields of a generous supply of new and secondary bonds in Florida; A.G. Edward & Sons...
- Southeast bond-watch. Molis, Jim; McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p31
Presents news items about municipal bonds in southeastern states. Includes Boeing Co.'s plan to spend more than $400 million to build a plant in Decatur, Alabama to produce parts for rocket boosters; Funding for the port of New Orleans, Louisiana; Appointment of Al M. Conyners as chief...
- Local Alabama GOs get warm reception, but few buyers venture beyond 10 years. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p11
Focuses on municipal bond investment trends among retailers in the Southeastern States as of June 25, 1998. Participation of investors with redemption proceeds or large income streams in need of tax-exemption in the market; Impact of low interest rates on market trends; Decrease in the number...
- Arkansas agency, Austin deals do well; Lewisville, Tex., school debt should, too. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p7
Reports on trends in the municipal bond market in the Southwest as of August 11, 1997. Supply shortage faced by mom and pop investors seeking tax-exempt bonds; Strong demand for bonds in Arkansas; Combined utility system revenue refunding in Austin, Texas; Bank-qualified deals initiated by the...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p27
Presents a chart reflecting the performance of various municipal bonds in Southern States as of August 21, 1997. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Premium, discount bonds giving investors income, protection from falling rates. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p7
Focuses on the strong demand for high-quality premium and discount bonds in Southern States. Clients' purchase of the insured Palm Beach County School District bonds due in 2016 with a 5.5 percent coupon priced to yield 5.41 percent at maturity; Investors' purchase of North Carolina Eastern...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30228, p28
Presents a chart reflecting municipal bonds in various Southern states as of September 11, 1997 . Issuer and purpose; Amount; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30238, p26
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply bonds in the Southeastern States as of September 25, 1997. Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Approval status.
- Southeast bond-watch. Moltz, Jim; McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p29
Presents news relevant to bond markets in the Southeastern States as of October 22, 1997. Includes the second debt issue for 1997 sought by the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority; General obligation deal in Mississippi; Extension of a bond sales tax by the Jefferson Parish commissioners in...