Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $47 Million for Airport Garage Bonds
- Seattle ponders structures for garage issue. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Mike // Bond Buyer;09/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30487, p4
Reports on the plan of the city council of Seattle, Washington to review possible debt structures for a $74.5 million bond sale for a parking garage. Plan to buy the 1,200-stall Pacific Place parking garage from a private developer.
- Council approves bond buyback. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/1/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 14, pA2
Reports that the Spokane City Council in Washington has approved the city's plan to borrow to repurchase bonds issued to finance the River Park Square parking garage. Plan to sell longer-term municipal bonds; Plan to settle the city's liability in a federal lawsuit filed by private bondholders...
- Voters reject garage repair bond issue. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;11/14/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 46, pA1
The article reports that voters in Saint Charles, Missouri gave their approval on two bond issues aimed at building public works and safety facilities on the November 6, 2012 ballot but rejected a third bond issue. The rejected bond issue involved the proposed renovation of the City Hall parking...
- Walnut Creek Library. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p31
Reports on the decision of the Walnut Creek City Council in California to put a library bond measure on the November 8, 2005 ballot. Use of the bonds to help finance a downtown library and parking garage to replace the facility built in 1961; Expected cost of the project.
- TWO WEEKS IN REVIEW. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, pA2
Reports on the Spokane, Washington City Council's approval of an emergency ordinance that gives Mayor Jim West authority to sell up to $39 bonds to buy the River Park Square parking garage.
- St. Louis Parking Bonds Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/8/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34422, p1
Standard & Poor's raised St. Louis's parking revenue bonds by one notch as the credit profile received a boost from a recent rate increase.
- Spokane Case Could be Settled. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p1
Reports that Spokane, Washington could reach a settlement with investors holding Spokane Downtown Foundation parking garage bonds if the city council will approve a general obligation bonding measure. Nuveen Investments and Vanguard Group Inc.'s investment in the bonds; Issuance of the bonds in...
- Managing for Successes - The Sacramento City Hall Expansion Project. Looi, E. C. // AACE International Transactions;2005, p21.1
The article presents information on the City Hall Expansion Project in Sacramento, California. The project includes restoration of the old Historic City Hall Building, construction of a New Administration Building, and an underground parking garage. The project budget is $87 million, and project...
- Want Fries With Your Parking Spot? Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the trends in the parking business in Michigan. Services provided by parking facilities; Amenities offered for parkers.