Austin's Power Is on Display in a Solo Utility Refunding
- Austin Energy Expects Big Appetite for Revenue Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34303, p1
Austin Energy, one of the 10 largest public utilities in the nation, will offer the market $435 million of bonds backed by system revenues as it keeps seeking environmentally friendly power sources.
- Austin Energy Tests Market With $80 Million Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p3
Reports that Austin Energy, the electric power utility of the city of Austin, Texas, plans to lighten its debt load with an $80 million sale of electric utility system revenue refunding bonds. Reason behind postponement of the deal; Name of the senior manager and bond counsel for the sale;...
- Austin Energy (Texas). // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p25A
Features the Austin, Texas-based Austin Energy. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- AUSTIN ENERGY TOPS GREEN POWER SALES; TOWNSHIP BUYS WIND ENERGY. // In Business;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
Reports that power company Austin Energy has sold the highest amount of kilowatt per hour as compared to any other company in the U.S. in 2002. Services offered by the company's GreenChoice program to residents and enterprises in Austin, Texas.
- RGM TO UPGRADE SIX AUSTIN ENERGY GAS-FIRED UNITS. // Worldwide Energy;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p7
Reports that RGM Corp., a global provider of innovative emission control technologies, has been awarded a contract for multiple nitrogen oxide emission control technologies from Austin Energy.
- Austin Energy Continues Power Partner Thermostat Program For Second Summer. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;8/14/2014, p7
The article reports on the move by utility Austin Energy to continue its use of the Power Partner Thermostat program for summer 2014 as part of a goal to conserve energy amid the high demands during the season.
- Austin Energy To Launch Power Partner Thermostat Program Pilot. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;12/12/2012, p3
The article reports on a partnership between Ecobee Inc. and Austin Energy to launch the Texas utility's 2013 Power Partner Thermostat Program Pilot.
- Austin Energy Tackles ISO 9001 Certification. Barber, Steve // Electric Light & Power;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p32
The article focuses on the development of a plan by the electric service delivery (ESD) organization of Austin Energy to plan and implement a comprehensive quality management system (QMS) and certification to ISO 9001 in Texas. A phased approach was taken by design leaders to enable them to...
- Parting SHOT. // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct2011, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p64P
A photograph of linemen at Austin Energy reaching the top of poles using miniature bucket truck is presented.