Mansfield School District Planning for a Texas-Sized GO Referendum
- New High School in Mason, Ohio, Will Be Shared by City Residents. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/30/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31066, p4
Reports on the construction of a high school building in Mason, Ohio. Financing of the construction through the issuance of bonds; Possible use of the building by the community.
- Iowa school-building boom may yield little in way of bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/1/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30778, p44
Reports on the planned bond sales in Iowa for school construction project. Possible use of a local-option sales tax; Opportunity to avoid the interest costs associated with a bond issue.
- Tulsa School Board Looks to Voters For $137 Million Renovation Plan. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;9/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31221, p5
Reports the upcoming elections regarding the usage of bonds to finance the construction of school buildings in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Amount needed for school construction and renovations; Terms included in the plan formulated by the school boards; Involvement of Tulsa citizens in the bond projects.
- TEXAS: School Bonds Keep Giving. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/4/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33593, p9
The article offers information on the 593.6-million-U.S. dollar bond program of Forth Worth Independent School District which finances the upgrades and construction of school facilities in Texas.
- Replacing deteriorating facilities. // American School & University;Oct98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the move of officials at Illinois' Granite City School District to issue bonds for the construction of an addition to and the complete overhaul of Granite City High School. Total amount of bonds issued; New facilities and equipment added.
- SCHOOL BUILDERS EYE PROPOSALS FOR CHANGE. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p26
Reports that local school builders are watching a couple of political movements in California which could affect their businesses. Effort to ease the passage of local school bonds; Move in the state Legislature that would allow the same firm to design then build a public school.
- Construction continues at Woodmore building. // Toledo Business Journal;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the 37-year bond worth $15.7 million issued by the Woodmoore Local Schools for the construction of new preschool building in Woodville, Ohio.
- Bedford Schools seek $70.35M bond. // Toledo Business Journal;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the $70.35 million worth of bonds sought by Bedford Schools for use in the upgrade, demolition and renovation of elementary schools in Monroe County, Ohio.
- School bond measures abound. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);9/25/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the plan of school districts in Spokane, Washington to put bond measures before voters in February 2015 ballots which propose construction projects valued at more than $480 million. Associate superintendent Mark Anderson states that the packages are designed to keep within...