French Connection into home furnishings
- French Connection's lucky 13th. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/20/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 97, p9
Reports on the opening of the 13th freestanding store of French Connection Group PLC in Beverly Hills, California.
- Thumbs down. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/29/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 43, p10
Focuses on the controversy concerning contemporary sportswear company, French Connection's banners with the initials `FCUK' which it hung in its New York City store. Explanation on the meaning of the initials FCUK; Complaints against French Connection's banners filed with Great Britain's...
- Pardon my French. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 77, p12
Reports that French Connection Group PLC will install new advertising signs in all its stores worldwide by May 1997.
- French Connection: Art to Inspire Color. Epiro, Stephen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 52, p32
Reports on the creation of makeup collection FCUK Vanity by French Connection in London, England. Inclusion of the cosmetics line; Details of the marketing strategies of the company for the collection; Style of packaging used.
- Private surf. // Campaign (UK);5/11/2001, Issue 19, p17
Features the website of fcukinkybugger.com of French Connection. Design of the site; Aims of the website; Launch of the site in February 2001; Developer of fcukinkybugger.com.
- TBWA focuses on `three little words' for FCUK posters. Cozens, Claire // Campaign (UK);08/28/98, Issue 35, p7
Looks at the advertising campaign of Freach Connection company. Format of the advertisements; Views of Trevor Beatte, creative director at TBWA GGT Simons Palmer advertising agency.
- Get a Clue. Dumenco, Simon // New York;05/22/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p24
Presents information on the print advertisement launched for French Connection UK (FCUK) by TBWA\Worldwide company. Captions and images used.
- French Connection ditches `fcuk' slogan. Baird, roger // Marketing Week;2/5/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p7
Reveals that French Connection Company is dropping its trademark `fcuk' from its advertising, branded T-shirts and its window displays. Reasons for the move; Comments from a spokeswoman for the retailer; Details on comments from Trevor Battle, who created the original fcuk slogan.
- Stevie Spring, the chief executive of Clear Channel UK, picks Fcuk's billboard spoof at Oxford Circus. // Campaign (UK);8/30/2002, Issue 34, p12
Features the billboard spoof of French Connection UK at Oxford Circus in England. Description of the billboard; Style and innovation in the concept of the billboard; Creator of the billboard.