- Silentnight Beds holds ...8m pitch. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;5/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p15
Reports that British bed manufacturer Silentnight Beds is holding a bidding for its media account after increasing its advertising budget to eight million British pounds. Company's intention to return to television advertising after a three-year break; Plan to keep the brand's hippopotamus and...
- Silentnight lines up agencies to pitch for creative account. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);11/18/2011, Issue 46, p3
The article reports that Silentnight Group Ltd., the bed and mattress specialist, has invited advertising agencies to pitch for its account.
- Silentnight duo are back. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p1
Focuses on the television campaign of Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Appearance of the campaign in the Coronation Street advertising break; Slots during Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? program; Sponsorship of the firm on Where the Heart Is.
- Return of the hippo. // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p3
Reports that Silentnight Holdings has revealed the full details of an advertising campaign for Silentnight Beds. Return of the hippo and duck pairing in the ads; Launching of the ads on May 2, 1998; Newspapers where the ads will appear.
- Silentnight ads begin. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p6
Highlights Silentnight Beds' launched of its advertising campaign in `Express' magazine. Featuring of the company's hippo and duck characters.
- Silentnight back on TV. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Beds' plan to return to television advertising in January 2001.
- Silentnight prepares to hand over advertising account. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p6
The article reports that Silentnight Group Ltd. is preparing to transfer its advertising account to an agency, in which according to Steve Freeman of Silentnight, the company was negotiating with two advertising agencies.
- Silentnight enlists top designer for green campaign. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p6
The article reports on the signing up of architect and interior designer Oliver Heath to Silentnight Beds for a digital campaign for environmental-friendly house spaces.
- Silentnight restyles hippo and duck for new children's offer. // Campaign (UK);4/17/2003, Issue 16, p8
The article focuses on an advertisement campaign of Great Britain-based bed makerSilentnight to launch its range of beds for children.Mortimer Whittaker O' Sullivan produced the 30-second television divertimenti that uses a slumbering hippopotamus and a duck as an icon. The products offer a wide...