- NEW MEDIA CHOICE / BEEB.COM. D'Eugenio, Peter // Marketing (00253650);10/5/2000, p15
Commends the web site of Beeb.com for making it easy for viewers to make online purchases.
- Beeb.com looks for agency to establish net shopping brand. // Campaign (UK);8/24/2001, Issue 34, p5
Reports on the search for a direct marketing agency by Beeb.com, the commercial online arm of BBC Worldwide. Number of online retail partners of the company; Amount spent by the company for its television campaign.
- Beeb.com deal. // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p3
Reports that BBC Furniture electronic retailer Furniture 123 has boosted its online presence by completing a deal with commercial Web site beeb.com. Retailers joining the deal.
- Beeb.com in `multi-million' TV push. Dignam, Conor // Marketing (00253650);12/2/1999, p1
Reports on the advertising budget allotted by Beeb.com, BBC Worldwide's Internet arm, to promote its relaunched services with a campaign on commercial television, including ITV. Goal of the advertising campaign to be launched in 2001 to position Beeb.com as a leading site for online shopping in...
- Is an e-commerce refocus the right medicine for Beeb.com?. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign (UK);8/24/2001, Issue 34, p16
Reports on changes in strategies of Beeb.com, the shopping portal of BBC Worldwide. BBC Worldwide's channeling of money into the site, which is focused around some of the company's top brands in Great Britain; Focus of Beeb.com on shopping online; Number of online retail partners of Beeb.com.
- E-vangelist. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);12/9/1999, p20
Profiles David Atter, sales and marketing director at Great Britain-based Beeb.com. Contributions made to the company; Personal and professional qualities; Future growth plans for the company.
- Barry Norman is still hot BBC date...and why not? // Marketing (00253650);12/16/1999, p56
Focuses on Beeb.com's Christmas greetings in the form of a British Broadcasting Co.-themed advent calendar.
- Beeb.com reveals free ISP plans. Kavanagh, Michael // Marketing Week;6/17/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p40
Reports on Beeb.com's partnership with Scottish Telecom to launch the free Internet access service FreeBeeb.net. Benefits of the deal to Beeb.com; Promotion of the free service through BBC Magazine's stable of titles.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2001, p8
Reports on marketing developments in the Internet industry of Great Britain as of September 13, 2001. Top Gear's entry into beeb.com's holiday shopping guide on Telewest Active Digital; Agreement between Strip4Shelter and Rivals.net; Premier Lodge's launch of an online booking service.