- Art Forma seeks bigger site. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p6
Focuses on the application by upholstery manufacturer Art Forma for a planning permission to build a factory and showroom on land next to its Station Road site in Castle Donington, England. Reason for the expansion moves by Art Forma; Number of employees of the company in East Midlands.
- Opening postponed. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p2
Reports on Art Forma's decision to postpone the official opening of its factory, showroom and office at Castle Donington in Great Britain.
- Art Forma launches chic scatterback sofa. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p6
Reports the launching of chic scatterback sofa by the upholstery manufacturer Art Forma. Features of the furniture; Retail price of the sofa; Availability of the product.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p6
Presents a photograph featuring the Maserati furniture of Art Forma in Great Britain.
- Art forma stars at Pitsburgh. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p3
Discloses Art Forma's plan to launch two Chesterfield inspired upholstery designs in 2001.
- Art Forma launches new website. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p7
The article reviews the website of upholstery collection, located at www.artforma, from Art Forma Furniture Ltd.
- Thomasville teams up with Art Forma. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Reports on the partnership of furniture maker Art Forma with Thomasville for the sale of the latter's cabinet and upholstery ranges at Art Forma.
- Art Forma brings US manufacturer's products back to the UK. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p8
The article reports on the appointment of upholstery manufacturer Art Forma (Furniture) Ltd. as the British and Irish distributor of U.S. furnishings producer Lexington Home Brands in 2011.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;6/28/2013, Issue 5842, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics such as the loss of the Nottingham upholstery manufacturer Art Forma in furniture industry and the online debate with regards to the tax for web retailers.