Alcoves reach a new dimension
- Leather. // Furniture/Today;4/17/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p96
The article evaluates several leather sofas which include an 86-inch sofa from Leather Living, the Coachman sofa from New Dimension Inc., and the stylish Commodore chair from Halo Styles Ltd.
- Italy inspires design book, new furniture collection. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;8/2/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p129
The article reports that the book "Great Rooms...Sapori d'Italia," by Carol Hilton and Ann Mulligan, and New Dimensions Inc.'s Flavors of Italy and Flavors of France, a pair of 10-piece seating collections, will be introduced at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada in August 2010. It examines the...
- THIS IS NOT YOUR FATHER'S HUMMER. Keyo, Michelle // Inc.;Sep2001, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p78
Focuses on accessories that can be found in the Hummer vehicle owned by Tim Hildabrand, founder of New Dimensions Ltd. in Santa Clara, California. Costs of the accessories; Information on the accessories; Drawback of too much technologies in vehicles.
- New Dimensions adds Dazzle after move into bigger space. Reinhardt, Eric // Business Journal (Central New York);10/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the move of the wholesaler New Dimensions Inc. to add the retail store, Dazzle, in Manlius, New York. Lois Ross, owner of the store, mentions that it would sell a mix of accessories, apparel and jewelry for the ladies, as well as children's toys. Ross adds that her...
- Fitness clubs. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/28/98, Vol. 37 Issue 52, p8
Presents a listing of fitness clubs in Fairfield County, Connecticut, ranked by number of members. Includes New Dimensions Inc.; Women's Total Fitness; Sportsplex Health Club.
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.
- Tasmanian wood design. Towndrow, Jenny // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p90
Highlights the exhibition of Tasmanian furniture at Sydney's Hyatt Regency in New South Wales. Organizer Gary Cleveland's dedication to bringing Tasmanian furniture to the world; Previous exhibition in the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Comments on the furniture's...