- Five make entry easy at Wade. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p1
Reports on the furniture collection of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Target market of the products; Details on the products of Welbeck House, sister company of Wade; Specifications of existing models.
- Autumn harvest. Connolly, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2007, Issue 5559, p22
The article evaluates several home furniture including the dining range from Korfits company, the Spider table from Bois Massif company, and leather chair from Wade Upholstery company.
- Wade's biggest launch in recent memory. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2012, Issue 5787, p9
The article reports that Wade Upholstery Ltd. will showcase four new models and 125 new fabrics across 15 collections at different group shows.
- Upholstery firm launches new site to help retailers. // Cabinet Maker;1/11/2013, Issue 5820, p8
The article reports on the launching of Wade Upholstery's new website, www.wadeupholstery.co.uk after the repositioning of the business in 2012 which focuses on quality commercial upholstery.
- Chinese addition for Wade. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p3
The article presents information on the company, Wade Upholstery. Wade upholstery is the latest British manufacturer that began importing leather upholstery. Two models, the scroll arm, high back Vermont and the more contemporary Boston, make up the Wade Additions. The models are manufactured in...
- Long Eaton offers soft options. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p5
Highlights the Long Eaton Guild At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of Welbeck House Sudbury sofa; Presentation of Savona chairs from Wade Upholstery; Introduction of transitional New origins cabinet range by YP Furniture.
- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.
- Upholstery bosses in reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p3
Lists several upholstery companies in Great Britain that have announced management reorganization as of July 12, 2002. Wade Upholstery; Charnwood Upholstery.
- Wade boss Gray to run Welbeck House. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p2
Reports that British furniture chain-store Welbeck Group will be managed by Wade Upholstery managing director, David Gray beginning October 1, 2002.