- Footpusher to talk to the chair. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p4
Reports that Footpusher will expand its range of rocking recliners with a motorized version and a sliding manual version.
- Footpusher licensing plan. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p3
Reports on Footpusher Rocker's licensing of the manufacture of its rocking recliners.
- Production switch for Footpusher. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p2
Announces that Footpusher Rocker has established in-house production facilities at its Sturminster Newton, Dorset, headquarters in England.
- FOOTPUSHER LAUNCHES ITS THIRD GENERATION. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p14
Promotes the third generation of Footpusher Rocker company chair with worldwide Intellectual Property Rights protection in Great Britain. Assessment on product development and marketing programmes; Availability and features of Footpusher; Contact information of the item.
- A simple easy chair. Clauss, T. // Outdoor Life;Aug88, Vol. 182 Issue 2, p30
Instructions for building an easy chair--one that's deemed `easy' not only because it is comfortable and simple to build, but because it's easy on the checking account. Three of the lightweight, two-piece chairs can be built from one sheet of plywood.
- The planter's chair. Clauss, T. // Outdoor Life;May91, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p50
Offers directions for building a comfortable chair that was originally designed for Jamaican plantation owners and is perfect for outdoor lounging.
- Sitting pretty. // Colonial Homes;Oct88, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Presents Pennsylvania chairs by colonial artisans who were often English emigrants. Chairs from the collection of the Chester County Historical Society. Characteristics, Style.
- In a roundabout way. Hunt, Kenneth // Colonial Homes;Feb95, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p72
Features the roundabout chair. Evolution of style; Design.
- A portable chair to build. Moates, Tom // Country Journal;May/Jun93, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p69
Offers instructions for building a wooden buckskinner's chair that is comfortable, portable, unbreakable and inexpensive. Construction details; Materials.