- Bevan Funnell factory to close as exports fall. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Reports on the decision of Bevan Funnell to close one of its factories.
- Traditional furniture manufacturer launches contemporary offer. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2011, Issue 5759, p8
The article reports that Bevan Funnel Ltd. has added contemporary furniture in its product offerings to boost sales.
- Imports prompt consolidation. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p1
Reveals the plans of Bevan Funnell to consolidate production at its Newhaven, East Sussex factory in England. Reason for the closure of its Eastbourne site on July 26, 2002; Factors influencing the business of the firm.
- Bevan has a pine time at the show. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on Bevan Funnell's successful presentation of its The Penshurst Collection at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England.
- The Harlands are Brussels bound. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p29
Details the prize package won by Northampton, England-based retailers Roy and Patricia Harland for a contest sponsored by Bevan Funnell.
- Bevan Funnell sells up in the US. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p4
The article reports on British reproduction furniture supplier Bevan Funnell's closure of its warehouse in the U.S. and pullout from the American market. According to managing director Ted Vermeer, losses have been generated for many years by the business. As part of the division's...
- Bevan Funnell revives U.S. push with new line. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;3/15/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p28
The article focuses on the new U.S. marketing effort of Bevan Funnell Ltd. in Newhaven, England for its classic English furniture. Bevan Funnell's export sales director Stephen Manning says that this is the right time to make a push in the U.S. again since the company sees a rebirth of interest...
- Barry Funnell - a true gentleman. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2005, Issue 5446, p5
Reports on the memorial service for Barry Funnell, co-founder of the Bevan Funnell at the All Saints Church in Hereford, England. Accounts on the formation of the company by Funnell in 1945; Contribution of Funnell to the furniture industry.
- Staff query Bevan Funnell sale. Pamben, Deven; Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2008, Issue 5579, p3
The article reports that trustees of the Bevan Funnell (BF) was challenged by the company's staff to explain why they only received Â£5,000 each after the Newhaven firm was sold in January 2007. It stated that Swann Furniture Group purchased BF at Â£1.2 million. According to Atherton Bailey...