- Crowson flies the British flag with sheers and patterns. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p11
Reports that British manufacturer Crowson Fabrics will launch two collections at the Decosit 2002 exhibition in Brussels, Belgium. Elements of the collection; Materials used.
- Wilman announces ininc link up. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2009, Issue 5649, p4
The article reports on the appointment of marketing and design consultancy InInc Ltd. as the agency of fabrics, wall coverings and furniture company Wilman Interiors in Burnley, England. It is noted that InInc Ltd. will re-establish Wilman Interiors' brand heritage that undergoes expansion with...
- Spring is in the air for Crowson collections. // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p5
Reports the launch of nine traditional and contemporary collections of fabrics by Crowson Fabrics. Features of the fabrics; Texture of the fabrics; Design of the cloth.
- Furniture industry. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p10
Features Crowson Fabrics' Serenise upholstery, which won the 1998 Upholstery Fabrics Award in Great Britain. Upholstery design; Fabric material.
- Head to head. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p28
Profiles Liz Cann, Design Director of Crowson Fabrics, a supplier of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings in Great Britain. Origins of the company; Details on Cann's educational and career history.
- Crowson buys printer Calprina. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Calprina by Crowson Fabrics. Indepth look at the deal; Comments from chairman, Derek Crowson of Calprina; Details on the plans of Crowson.
- Crowson wins award for upholstery fabric. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Reports that the 1998 Furniture Industry Award, Best Upholstery Fabric category was won by Crowson Fabrics for its Serenise jacquard design. How the category was judged; Amount of color ways which the fabric is available in.
- Crowson seeks Latin American business at Hometextil USA. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the proposed participation of Crownson Fabrics in the Hometextil USA textile exhibition, which has been relocated to Miami, Florida. How the move is expected to benefit the company; Areas which the exhibition will attract buyers from; Comments from Matthew Crew, sales marketing...
- Crowson consolidates with Monkwell move. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p5
Reports on the business management of fabric group Crowson in England. Relocation of the design, sales and marketing functions of Monkwell and Design Archives; Increase of the service levels with all the functions in one place; Location of the customized goods manufacturing of the company.