HR needs to 'take a stand on blacklist.'
- AN APPRECIATION OF JACKIE ORME, 1965-2012. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;Sep2012, p8
An obituary is presented for Jackie Orme, former chief executive of the human resources organization Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p5
The article announces the appointment of Jackie Orme, vice-president of human resources (HR) at PepsiCo International and a member of the multinational's global HR council, as chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- CIPD appoints new chief executive -- Jackie Orme. Pickard, Jane // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p9
The article announces the appointment of Jackie Orme as chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- A route map for the HR profession. // People Management;1/15/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p16
An interview with Jackie Orme, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. She talks about the need for a wholesale restructuring of the professional development of human resource people. She also mentions the role of the CIPD in the radical...
- When talent is a luxury. Reeves, Richard // Management Today;Aug2008, p24
The article offers updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), a professional body for people who are involved in personnel training and development in Great Britain. It highlights the appointment of its new chief executive Jackie Orme and several launches of its...
- Support 'Team Jackie' // People Management;Feb2013, p54
The article presents a news brief about Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employees participating in a half-marathon to raise money for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund in honor of their former colleague Jackie Orme who passed way from this disease.
- CIPD calls on HR to help jobless people find work. BROCKETT, JAMES // People Management;11/11/2010, p7
The article focuses on the statement of Jackie Orme, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), about the role of the human resource personnel in helping the government of Great Britain to find jobs for people by hiring from the ranks of benefit claimants.
- CIPD updates professional code. // e.learning age;Apr2012, p4
The article focuses on the revised code of professional conduct, modernised complaints and disciplinary procedures launched by the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of April 2012.
- Blacklisting slammed by Select Committee. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jun2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, Special section p1
The article reports on the condemnation of the Scottish Affairs Committee on the continued blacklisting of employees in the construction industry in Great Britain. It states that the blacklisting has been practiced by construction companies prior to the changes of the regulation, making the...