- Retention still tops agenda. // Employee Benefits;Nov2001, p12
Deals with the talks presented by Duncan Brown, chairman of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Reward Forum, about staff retention.
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;12/9/2010, p51
This section offers news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of December 9, 2010 including the CIPD podcast on the skills needed by the next generation of human resource (HR) leaders, plan of CIPD to run an online open evening on postgraduate...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;2/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p52
A calendar of events in February 2007 for members of the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development is presented. A discussion entitled "Coaching and Mentoring" will be held at the Coventry and Warwickshire branch on February 15. A conference entitled "Mental Toughness," will take...
- THE VOLUNTARY SECTOR. // People Management;11/10/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p55
The article provides information on a Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) forum event on December 2, 2005, taking place at the CIPD's Manning House offices in London, England. The half-clay seminar will look at the particular challenges facing voluntary organisations, drawing...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;2/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p56
A calendar of events for the members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to be held in England in March 2007 is presented. An employment law update will be given in Black Country on March 21. The NW Forum on Coaching 2007 with David Clutterback will be held at Digital...
- CIPD branch events. // People Management;1/13/2011, p37
A calendar of events for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain is presented, including a diversity seminar at Milton Keynes, England on January 21, 2011, a forum on learning and talent development in Gloucestershire, England on January 18, 2011, and an...
- Scheming for success. Beacom, Diana; Duncan, Sue // People Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p58
The article evaluates the pilot mentoring scheme for the branch members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) South London in England. The scheme partnered senior practitioners with less experienced members of the Institute to look for a variety of developmental...
- Successful measures. Reece, Anna // People Management;2/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p66
Reports on the results of a membership satisfaction survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Opinion of members on services and benefits offered by the institute; Discussion on the Web site and telephone service of CIPD; Perceived value of CIPD membership.
- 2010 DSI Global Miniconference. // Decision Line;May2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p25
The article calls for members of the Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) to submit research papers, forums, tutorials and other creative submissions for the 2010 DSI Global Miniconference.