NEWS ON THE WEB
- Aviva chief Thiam in Pru move. York, Nicola // Money Marketing;9/27/2007, p26
The article announces that Tidjane Thiam has been appointed group finance director of Prudential PLC.
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS. // People Management;Oct2011, p16
This section offers news briefs on employee relations in Great Britain as of October 2011. According to a trade union survey, 40 percent of train manufacturing suppliers plan to make job losses, in addition to the 3,000 skilled jobs under threat in Derby. As a result of plans to end its defined...
- NEWS FROM THE WEB. // People Management;7/30/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p10
This section offers news briefs related to human resources management in Great Britain. According to administrators Begbies Traynor, the number of recruitment companies in critical financial difficulty due to the recession has increased by 129%. Labor union Unite is balloting Barclays employees...
- MAN FROM THE PRU. // People Management;7/1/2010, p8
A photograph of Tidjane Thiam, chief executive of life insurance company Prudential, is presented.
- Morning Scan: Boost for Bitcoin; More Stress Test Stress. Peters, Andy // American Banker;3/12/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 38, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Bitcoins, the stress tests of the U.S. Federal Reserve, and chief executive officer (CEO) Tidjane Thiam of financial services company Credit Suisse.
- Prudential boss Tidjane Thiam leaves for Credit Suisse. Norman, Tessa // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/10/2015, p6
The article announces the resignation of Tidjane Thiam as chief executive of insurance and financial services company Prudential.
- NEW MAN FROM THE PRU. Beattie, Emily // Accountancy;Apr2009, Vol. 143 Issue 1388, p5
The article announces that Tidjane Thiam was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of the Prudential insurance company.
- Asia key to Prudential's future. // FinanceAsia;Apr2011, p32
The article presents information on the views of Tidjane Thiam, chief executive officer at Prudential PLC on the role of the insurers in Asia in creating a new wave of consumers and growth presented at 2011 Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference that was held in Hong Kong, China.
- Regs in Conflict: Prudential CEO. // American Banker;1/25/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F304, p10
The article reports that Tidjane Thiam, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the insurance company Prudential PLC, said that insurance companies may be reluctant to lend to banks due to conflicts between the Basel IIIinternational regulations on the banking industry and European Union (EU)...