CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- Events. // Recruiter;Oct2012, p6
A calendar of events is presented including the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2012 in London, England on October 25, Pan-European Job Board Summit in London on November 30, and the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition in Manchester on November 6-8.
- TECH'S MESSAGE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p50
This article provides information on the 2006 HR Software Show of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. The event's seminar programme and exhibition demonstrate how advances in technology are having a major impact on all aspects of people management and development activity. Online...
- Using the recipes. Overton, Laura // e.learning age;Oct2014, p10
The article discusses the highlights of a forum event, hosted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and Towards Maturity learning organization in July 2014, concerning alignment of learning to business strategy. Topics include challenges that most executives are struggling with...
- Let's get it together. Cheese, Peter // People Management;Nov2014, p5
The author focuses on human resource (HR) management and professional organization Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's 2014 Annual Conference and Exhibition. He talks about the need for the HR professional to build a more consistent understanding of HR and learning and development...
- Learning leaves the lean times behind. // People Management;5/6/2010, p8
The article reflects on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's annual human resources directors conference and exhibition held in Olympia, London on April 21-22, 2010. It highlights the growing optimism surrounding the learning and development (L&D) profession. It explores the...
- Taking a LEAP into the job market. Lapkin, Alexandra // Jewish Advocate;3/22/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information on the Linking Employment and Passion four-week seminar, to be held at the offices of the Combined Jewish Philanthropies in Boston, Massachusetts starting April 3, 2013.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;9/2/2010, p35
A calendar of events for members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in September 2010 is presented which includes a seminar titled "How to Network for Success," another seminar titled "The Equality Act," and another titled "Ensuring Employer...
- EMPLOYMENT CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/26/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p23
A calendar of events related to employment, to be held in Michigan in 2009, is presented which includes Tech entrepreneur seminar at Lawrence Technological University, Educational workshops at Walsh, and Gray Hair Management Networking Breakfast.
- Engagement Conference. // People Management;Jan2014, p60
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) conference on the benefits of employee engagement to be held in London, England from January 29-30, 2014.