All in this together
- Acquisition to Bolster Unilever Presence in Skin Care. // MMR;7/27/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p11
The article offers information on the agreement entered into by Unilever to purchase the clinical skin care brand Murad.
- Where the Boss Used To Be. McKnight, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;01/09/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the merger deals between New Jersey-based corporate headquarters and out-of-state companies in 2000. Economic drain on the state's resources; Major deals in the banking sector; Food companies targeted for merger; Reasons why out-of-state corporations come to the state. INSETS: SOME...
- Will Interstate Rise for Unilever Bakery Unit? Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p1
Reports the status of the proposed acquisition of Bestfoods by Unilever in the United States as of June 2000. Cost of the acquisition; Impact of the acquisition to the business operations of Unilever.
- Fading beauty. Benady, David // Marketing Week;4/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the possibility that Revlon Inc. will be sold to Unilever PLC. Bid for Revlon; Reasons for the sale of Revlon; Cost-cutting measures of Revlon.
- Talk of possible Unilever buy pushes Revlon stock up 30.4%. Cunningham, Thomas // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;03/25/99, Vol. 177 Issue 57, p3
Reports on the increase in stock value for Revlon after the circulation of news of a possible Unilever takeover of the firm. Industry analysts' reaction to the possibility of a merger between the two firms; Procter & Gamble as another possible acquirer of Revlon; Financial implications of a...
- Unilever's Buy Of Bestfoods Will Soon Be in the Can. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;09/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 37, p4
Reports that Unilever PLC has received clearance for its purchase of Bestfoods. Prediction of Brian Eisenbarth, an equity analyst with Collins & Co. LLC, on the merger and acquisition activity in the food industry.
- Unilever Buy of Ben & Jerry's Is `Strategic Move.'. Thayer, Warren // Frozen Food Age;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p20
Reports that the acquisition of Ben & Jerry's by Unilever is a strategic response to the partnership formed in 1999 by Nestle and Haagen-Dazs, according to ice cream/novelty industry observers. Percentage of Dreyer's owned by Nestle; Cost of the acquisition; Terms of the agreement.
- Degussa may acquire Unilever's specialty chemicals. // Chemical Business;Mar1997, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p52
Focuses on plan of Degussa to acquire the specialty chemicals business of Unilever company. Comments of Uwe-Ernst Bufe, Degussa chairman, about the plan.
- Unilever invests in web presence for teen girls. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2000, p3
Reports on Unilever's acquisition of an equity stake in Wowgo, an online lifestyle brand for teenage girls due to launch in autumn 2000. Site's features; Overseer of the marketing activity for Wowgo; Appointment of experienced kids' marketer Tim Davie to the position of non-executive director.