- Campaigns Overlook HR Issues. Schoeff Jr., Mark // Workforce Management;9/8/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p32
The article reports on the need of employment topics to be included in the presidential campaigns of Republican nominee John McCain and Democratic nominee Barack Obama. In the May 2008 survey, 23% claims that the U.S. financial situation has affected their job, while 77% concluded that the...
- Ignore Obama's costly, unneeded jobs plan. Gokhale, Jagadeesh // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/16/2011, p22
The article argues against the U.S. president Barack Obama's jobs plan.
- Commonsense solutions for sustainable job growth. Garfield, Dean C. // Hill;12/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 145, p34
In this article the author discusses the efforts of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama to promote sustainable job growth in the country.
- Washington vs. America. Budowsky, Brent // Hill;7/28/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 113, p25
In this article, the author urges President Barack Obama to take actions on the employment in the U.S.
- Obama: 'Jobs must be our No.1 focus in 2010'. Swanson, Ian // Hill;1/28/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama emphasizes the country's need to focus on creating jobs during his State of the Union Address on January 27, 2010.
- President Obama Does Not Have a Jobs Plan for America. HARSANYI, DAVID // Human Events;10/29/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p8
The article criticizes some of the measures in U.S. President Barack Obama's plan for jobs and middle class security which include striving for more menial labor work in manufacturing sector, hiring more teachers, focusing on the green energy sector, and cutting tax for small business.
- Down and Out at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, D.C. RALL, TED // Progressive Populist;9/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p19
The author ponders on the employment crisis facing the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama in September 2011.
- DAVID DINKINS REDUX. // Boise Weekly;1/27/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p7
In this article the author discusses the job-approval rating of U.S. President Barack Obama that has been tied to the unfolding fiscal apocalypse.
- Economy is still deciding factor in lead-up to 2012. Youngman, Sam // Hill;11/10/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 117, p8
The article reports that the economy would be the deciding factor in rating how U.S. President Barack Obama has addressed the problem of unemployment in the country.