MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23
- Market snapshot: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;05/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30645, p2
Presents data from the United States bond market for May 19, 1999. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; June municipal futures; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's blue list.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p26
Presents statistics on the movement of the United States bond market as of January 7, 2000. Includes changes in the municipal bond index; Yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds; Prices of government securities.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 21. // Bond Buyer;06/22/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30918, p2
Presents figures relating to government securities in the United States as of June 21, 2000. Prices; Municipal bond index; September 2000 municipal futures; Standard and Poor's Blue List.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p2
Presents bond market statistics in the United States for July 12, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bonds prices.
- Asset-Backed Status Eludes New York Water Authority. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30495, p1
Reports on the performance of the United States bond market in October 7, 1998. Decline in municipal bond prices, significantly outperforming the sagging Treasury market; Percentage decline in tax-exempt prices; Moderate to active trading of municipal bonds; Overview on the bond trading...
- Municipals Lag Sharp Treasury Rally; $337M Houston Sports Deal Priced. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31127, p2
Reports on the decline in municipal bond prices amidst the United States Treasury rally, in April 26, 2001. Dominance of the Harris County-Houston Sports Authority loan in the new-issue market; Factors that influenced the decline in municipal bond prices; Overview on the yields of other bond...
- Market Post: NYC TFAs Repriced; Orange Co., Calif., Sanit Bonds Sell. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Issue 34242, p1
The municipal bond market on Tuesday saw a big California issuer sell the largest competitive deal of the week while a New York issuer is holding the second day of retail orders for its bonds.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/5/2016, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 0/32 to yield 2.25, down 2/3230-year: 99 25/32 to yield 3.01, down 18/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 28/32, up 6/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/06) Total: $9.496 billion, up $810.7 millionCompetitive: $4.566 billion, up $129.7...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Fall Close to Recent Lows During Shortened Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p7
The article reports on the status of municipal bond yield indexes in the U.S. for the third week of January 2006. The prices for both municipals and treasuries increased as the Labor Department reported that the core producer price index rose by 0.1 percent. Yields declined after the Federal...