- Philadelphia Fed Index Rises to 20.4 in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/18/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 47, p12
The article reports on the expansion of manufacturing sector in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania following the boost of its general business conditions index from 16.7 to 20.4 in December 2009. It states that survey from Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia suggests that general activity, new orders...
- Welcome to PAST! Marr, Paul // Pioneer America Society Transactions;2013, Vol. 36, p2
A photograph of The Shane Candies Confectionery in the Old City District of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is presented.
- Avado Brands carves new pie with PizzaExpress import San Marzano. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;04/05/99, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p11
Reports the establishment of London-based PizzaExpress import San Marzano by the Avado Brands Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Reorganization of company management to move brands to a positive direction; Divestment of Applebee division; Opening costs for the restaurant; Implications of...
- Echoes of the PAST. Marr, Paul // Pioneer America Society Transactions;2013, Vol. 36, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles in the issue on topics including Philadelphia, Pennsylvania corner stores, architecture of the James Library in Madison, New Jersey, and the history of American gasoline stations.
- Connect the Spots. Kooper, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Feb2007, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p24
The article presents the opportunities that citywide Wi-Fi projects would bring in Philadelphia. Regional and small ISPs have the chance to be active in the municipal wireless market. The cost of broadband is expected to go down with the competition of a larger number of players. Small...
- In this issue. Ward, Matt // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/4/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John G. Edwards on the difficulty experienced by businesses in the Las Vegas, Nevada to secure loans and another by Valerie Miller on Interactive Technologies of Nevada.
- The new evidentiary privilege for environmental audit reports: making the worst of a bad situation Mazza, Mia Anna // Ecology Law Quarterly;1996, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p79
No abstract available.
- A Mechanism for Developing Payments Relations Among CIS Countries. Afanasev, M. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jul96, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on the present state of trade scenario among Commonwealth of Independent States countries. Mechanism of the Payments Union; Conversion of national currencies; Mechanism of international trade.
- Information search patterns of business communities. Vaughan, Liwen Qiu // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Fall97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p71
Presents a study on small and medium-sized businesses, relating to information search patterns on business communities. Reference to two surveys which were conducted; Methodologies used in the study; Data analysis and results of the study; Further detailed information.