The Genus Rhopalostroma (Xylariaceae) in Thailand
- DATOS SOBRE LOS GENEROS ENTONAEMA Y USTULINA (PYRENOMYCETES, XYLARIACEAE). San Martin, Felipe Eduardo; Lavin, Pablo Antonio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 40, p25
The Xylariaceae Entonaema globosum Heim, E. liquescens A. M�ll., E. pallidum G. W. Martin, Ustulina cf. brasiliensis Speg., U. deusta (Hoffm.: Fr.) Petrak, U. pavimentosa (Ces.) Cooke, U. sp. SM-739, U. sp. SM-1112, and U. zonata (L�v.) Sacc. are described and illustrated. For the species of...
- ALGUNAS ESPECIES DE HYPOXYLON (PYRENOMYCETES, XYLARIACEAE) DE MEXICO. San Martin, Felipe Eduardo; Yu-Ming Ju; Rogers, Jack D. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1999, Issue 47, p31
An artificial key to 41 species and 3 varieties of the genus Hypoxylon sensu stricto collected in Mexico so far, is presented; 31 species and one variety belong to section Hypoxylon whereas 10 species and 2 varieties correspond to section Annulata. Two taxa remain without specific epithet due...
- HONGOS DE ZONCUANTLA, VERACRUZ I. NUEVOS REGISTROS PARA VERACRUZ Y M�XICO. Ram�rez-Guill�n, Florencia; Guzm�n, Gast�n // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2003, Issue 63, p73
A study of six species of fungi is presented, of which one is new for Mexico (Pluteus xylophilus var. xylophilus), three for the state of Veracruz and two for Zoncuantla. The species belong to the families Thamnidiaceae (Zygomycotina), Xylariaceae (Ascomycotina) and Corticiaceae, Pluteaceae, and...
- Effects of temperature and litter type on fungal growth and decomposition of leaf litter. Osono, Takashi; Hagiwara, Yusuke; Masuya, Hayato // Mycoscience;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p327
The dependence of fungal decomposition of leaf litter on incubation temperature and litter types used as substrata was assessed under pure culture conditions. Isolates of Xylaria sp., a major ligninolytic fungus in cool temperate forests in Japan, were used as the fungal material. Xylaria sp. is...
- Keys to the Xylariaceae (excluding Anthostomella) of the British Isles. Rogers, J.D.; Ju, Y.-M. // Botanical Journal of Scotland;1998, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p153
Provides identification keys and references to British species of Xylariaceae. Biscogniauxia; Daldinia; Entoleuca; Euepixylon; Hypocopra; Hypoxylon; Kretzschmaria; Lopadostoma; Nemania; Poronia; Rosellinia; Wawelia; Xylaria; Commonly used synonyms or other names for the taxa presented.
- PRIMER REGISTRO DEL G�NERO STROMATONEUROSPORA (ASCOMYCETES, XYLARIACEAE) EN M�XICO. Medel, Rosario // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2001, Issue 55, p13
Stromatoneurospora phoenix a fungus belonging to the Xylariaceae is recorded for the first time for Mexico. It was collected in the state of Yucatan.
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE BEAUCARNEA (NOLINACEAE). Sandoval, Luis Hernandez // Acta Botanica Mexicana;jun1992, Issue 18, p25
Beaucarnea hiriartiae sp. n. is described from the state of Guerrero, Mexico. This new species is similar to B. stricta Lemaire from the neighbor states of Puebla and Veracruz.
- Botanical Report for 2010. // Naturalist (00280771);May-Aug2011, Vol. 136 Issue 1077, p154
The article offers information on 2010 botanical report of Yorkshire, England along with the lists of the trees found in the region.
- Flora of Baskonus Mountain (Kahramanmaras). Varol, Omer // Turkish Journal of Botany;2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p117
Studies the plant species richness in Kahramanmaras Province, Turkey. Number of specific and infraspecific taxa; Number of endemic plants; Distribution rates of the species.