- Mixed Period for AMS. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 30, p12
Reports on the profits posted by Advanced Marketing Services (AMS) in the U.S. for the first quarter ended June 30, 2002. Contribution of the acquisition of Publishers Group West to the revenue of the book company; Information on the net income of the company; Factors behind an increase in the...
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;01/24/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the earnings of various book companies in the United States. Advanced Marketing Services Inc.'s net sales for the third quarter of fiscal year 2000; Courier Corp.'s sales and income for the quarter ended December 25, 1999; Growth in Meredith Corp.'s fiscal 2000 revenue.
- Advanced Marketing Services Has Another Record Quarter. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the earnings and sales reported by Advanced Marketing Services (AMS) for the first quarter ended July 3, 1999. Increase in revenues and net income; International sales of the company during fiscal 1999; Comparison on the number of publishers where AMS bought books in 1997 and 1998.
- AMS Book Sales Remain Steady; Company Reports Net Income of $3.1 Million. // San Diego Business Journal;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the sales of Advanced Marketing Services Incorporated, a distributor of books based in San Diego, California.
- AMS Reports 11 Percent Hike in Net Income. // San Diego Business Journal;5/21/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p32
Provides an overview on the financial performance of the Advanced Marketing Services, San Diego, California-based distributor of books to warehouse chains. Increase in net income for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2001; Increased profits per share; Net sales for the year.
- Book Distributor Reports Upswing in Earnings. // San Diego Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p33
Reports on the earnings guidance taken up by Advance Marketing Services Inc. for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2003. Amount of earnings per share and net income in the second quarter; Information on the acquisition of Publishers Group West of Berkeley by Advanced Marketing.
- AMS Posts Solid Gains in Sales, Earnings. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 21, p22
Reports on the gains in sales and earnings of Advanced Marketing Services for the year ended March 31, 2000. Net income for the year; Factors that contributed to improved financial performance of the company; Reaction from Michael Nicita, president of AMS.
- AMS Posts 22% Gains in Sales and Earnings, Adds Capacity. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/30/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 44, p16
Offers a look at the financial performance of Advanced Marketing Services in the second quarter of fiscal 2000. Percentage of increase in sales; Factors which contributed to the financial gains; Details on its plan to expand distribution centers; Net income posted in the first half of 2000.
- AMS Has Healthy 3rd-Quarter Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/1/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the earnings posted by Advanced Marketing Service for the third quarter ended December 26, 1998. Total earnings for the period; Net income posted; Sales of the company.