Baker & Taylor Names New Leader Following Richards' Resignation
- Willis Leaves B&T After Four Years. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;2/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that Richard Wills announced his resignation as Baker & Taylor's chair and chief executive officer after four years, citing a desire to spend more time with his family. Baker & Taylor board member Jack W. Eugster, a former chief executive officer of Musicland Stores, will...
- Are the golden days of Aegis at an end? Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;4/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the departure of Mark Craze as chief executive of Aegis Media EMEA in Great Britain. Suggestions on possible candidates to take his post; Other management changes in the company; Comment of colleagues on his departure.
- As Lynton leaves, Penguin Group moves to improve coordination of operations. // Book Publishing Report;01/10/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the task for Penguin Group's executive committee which was formed as chairman and CEO Michael Lynton prepares to leave the publishing house. Group's improvement of coordination of efforts; Executives under the structure; Changes at Penguin sparked by Lynton's joining of America Online.
- Palm CEO resigns. // RCR Wireless News;11/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the stocks increase posted by Palm Inc. as of November 9, 2001. Factors which influence the stocks increase of the company; Reason for the resignation of Carl Yankowski, the chief executive officer of the company; Reorganization of the company following Yankowski's resignation.
- Shake-Ups at Compaq Continue. Hesseldahl, Arik // Electronic News;05/17/99, Vol. 45 Issue 20, p27
Focuses on the reorganization of Compaq Computer Corp. Force resignation of chief executive officer Eckhard Pfeiffer; Changes in the company's distribution models; Goals of the changes.
- Knives out for Ngqula. MWANZA, CHIMWEMWE // Finweek;8/7/2008, p22
The article reports on the impact of the restructuring strategy carried by Khaya Ngqula, chief executive (CE) of South African Airways (SAA). It states that the move resulted to the resignation of 60 pilots within 18 months, and reduction of overtime rates from 1,5 percent to 1,25 percent. The...
- New Faces at Fox Network. Atkinson, Claire; Weprin, Alex; Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;3/16/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the corporate reorganization at News Corp. in the wake of the resignation of Peter Chernin as president and chief operating officer (COO) of the firm. Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of News Corp., is expanding the executive responsibilities and...
- Baxter exits amid Audible.com cuts. Marlowe, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/24/2001, Vol. 369 Issue 13, p4
Announces the resignation of Thomas Baxter as chief executive officer of Audible.com as part of staff reductions and other changes designed to streamline the spoken-word Internet company's operations. Baxter's replacement; Executive reorganizations resulting from the move.
- Publicis Blueprint cuts jobs and drops titles in revamp. Reynolds, John // Media Week;4/1/2008, Issue 1156, p4
The article reports on the reorganization of the customer publishing company Publicis Blueprint which resulted to the dismissal of about a third of its workforce, resignation of its chief executive officer (CEO) Jason Frost and the closure of several magazines in Great Britain. Frost was...