Deal Expected To Mean More Rights For More Books In More Markets
- Rightsworld Adds Waterside Titles. // Publishers Weekly;2/19/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the agreement announced by Rightsworld.com with Waterside Productions to act as its exclusive online rights trading partner. Background of Waterside.
- Online Rights Marketplaces Announces Separate Alliances. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/23/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the alliances announced by some online publishing rights marketplaces as of October 23, 2000. Agreement of Rightsworld.com with the National Writers union; Alliance of Rightscenter.com with Vista International; Terms of the alliances.
- Whither On-line Rights Trading? Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;10/30/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 44, p38
Offers a look at the state of the business of several online rights trading companies as of October 2000. Online rights trading at Rightscenter.com; Pricing scheme at Subrights.com; Details on the online publishing business of Rightsworld.com.
- Rightsworld.com to Close. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 40, p9
Provides information on several online rights trading organizations in the United States that were launched in 1999. Reason for the closure of rightsworld.com in 2001; Information on the projects of rightscenter.com; Details on the possible strategic alliance between rightscenter.com and R.R....
- Harper Signs Deal with Rightscenter.com. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/22/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p170
Reports on an agreement between publisher HarperCollins (HC) and online rights-trading service rightscenter.com based on the service's subscription-based model. Terms under the agreement; Importance of the model; Background on the service; Details on the resignation of Therese Burke as HC...
- In the Loop... // Book Publishing Report;02/05/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p8
Presents news items related to the publishing industry in the United States as of February 5, 2001. HarperCollins Publishers Inc.'s launching of a customer support Web site; Rightscenter.Com's creation of a directory of book-to-film adaptation rights available on its Web site; New York city...
- HIS EMINENCE CHODEN RINPOCHE. // Tricycle: The Buddhist Review;Summer2013, Vol. 22 Issue 4, preceding p5
The article presents information on the Hevajra Initiation and Six Yogas of Naropa to be presided by His Eminence Choden Rinpoche and Geshe Gyalten in Boston, Massachusetts from August 2 to 11, 2013. The yogas are one of the most valued teachings in Vajrayana Buddhism, transmitted in secrecy for...
- A couple of digital exchange start-ups try to transform entire old-style industries. Dugan, Sean M. // InfoWorld;05/08/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p154
Comments on the business plans of BigVine.com and Rightscenter.com, two of digital exchanges start-ups in the industry. Business potentials of digital exchanges; Services offered BigVine; Publishing rights offered by Rightscenter.
- New Services, Fees at Rightscenter.com. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;5/7/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 19, p20
Reports that Rightscenter.com has revamped its services and pricing model. Services offered by the web site; Purpose of the online tools offered by the Rightscenter Enterprise service.