Missouri Nursing Home to Borrow $55.1M of Ginnie Mae Collateralized Debt
- Financiers are starting to like you... // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p56
Reports on the result of a survey conducted for Chicago, Illinois-based merchant banking firm Cambridge Realty Capital Ltd. with regard to financing sources for long-term care facilities in the United States. Positive feelings and attitudes toward long-term care facilities; Lack of knowledgeable...
- Financial management: The changes ahead. Cotton, Terry W. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;May97, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p16
Reviews some of the major adjustments to financial operations that long-term care facilities should keep in mind due to the changing trends in managed care system. Information about cash flow problems encountered by health care facilities; Effects of third-party reimbursement to health-care...
- LONG-TERM CARE. YAHALOM, TALI // Money;Apr2011, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p20
The article presents an answer to a reader who wonders whether a relative should impoverish himself to qualify for Medicaid funding of long-term care.
- Helping the elderly stay in their homes. King, Jon // Mortgage Strategy;1/11/2010, p15
The article offers the author's views on the debate over the funding of long-term care in Great Britain.
- SOUTHEAST. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Aug2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p20
The article offers news briefs for the southeast states of the U.S., such as the three-million-dollar federal grant received by Kentucky to permit long-term care centers to perform thorough state and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) background check and the plan to replace the traditional...
- NEBRASKA: New Hospital Advances. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33260, p9
The article reports on the decision of the Merrick County Board of Supervisors to approve a plan by the Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital to construct a new 9 million dollars long-term care facility and a 25 million dollars facility in Nebraska.
- Today's financing state-of-the-art. Bruck, Laura // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jun96, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p9
Presents an interview with Cambridge Realty Capital Ltd. Chairman Jeffrey A. Davis on the state of long-term care facility financing. Factors influencing financing; Interest rates; Selection of lenders.
- PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE IN DOLLAR$ & cents. Whiston, David // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Apr99, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p46
Presents guidelines on the creation of a capital financing plan. Where to begin; Benefit of analyzing specific circumstances; Recommendation to long-term care facilities.
- Debt issuance for LTC facilities is on the upswing. // Brown University Long-Term Care Quality Advisor;Dec98, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p8
Reports that more than $3 billion of tax-exempt debt has already been issued as of December 1998 to fund new construction or expansion of long-term care (LTC) facilities in the United States. Trends that are key to understanding the financial challenges that face the LTC industry; Expected...