MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 17
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 18. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30139, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the United States as of December 18, 2000. Major bond deals; International trade; Housing starts; Building permits; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 27. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Present charts on government securities and economic indicators in the United States as of December 27, 2000. Leading economic indicators index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Market snapshot: Tuesday, December 14. // Bond Buyer;12/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30788, p2
Presents United States economic indicators and government bond market data for December 14, 1999. Includes the trade deficit; Retail sales ex-autos; Municipal bond index; Standard and Poor's Blue List.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/17/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31058, p2
Presents economics-related news from the United States. Consumer price index and other indicators for December 2000; Business inventories in November 2000; Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills, recent as of January 17, 2001.
- The Week Ahead: Only Four Releases. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Reports on the release of second-tier data pertaining to the economic conditions in the United States for the month of November 2000.
- Leading Indicators Fell 0.2% in Nov. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decline of the index of leading economic indicators in the United States in November 2000, according to the Conference Board. Increase in the coincident index and the lagging index; Decline of the coincident-to-lagging ratio.
- Domestic Nonfinancial Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jul2000, Vol. 86 Issue 7, pA42
Presents the United States' domestic nonfinancial statistics as of July 2000. Nonfinancial business activities; Labor force, employment and unemployment; Output, capacity and capacity utilization; Industrial production; Housing and construction; Consumer and producer prices; Gross domestic...
- Leading Indicators Fell 0.1% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p2
Reports on the decline of the composite index of Leading Economic Indicators (LEI) in the United States in May 2000 as the coincident index increased. Lagging index for the month; Significance of the decrease in LEI; Growth shown by the three indicators.
- Indicators point to record-breaking results. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/08/99, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p9B
Reports that the Conference Board's Index of Leading Economic Indicators fell 0.1% in August 1999 in the United States due to the strong performance of the labor, housing and financial markets. Positive impact of successive rises in interest rates; Increase in the coincident index; Most...