Nokia's CDMA Handset Challenges
- NOKIA EXPANDS MESSAGING PLATFORM FOR WAP MOBILE INTERNET. // Computer Protocols;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Nokia has announced the extension of its Nokia Artuse Messaging Platform to support CDMA networks.
- Nokia expands W-CDMA range. // Telecom Asia;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p28
Reports the expansion of the W-CDMA product portfolio of Nokia. Introduction of four products designed to enhance and optimize third generation services; Features of the products; Benefits of the products.
- Nokia For Plan To Unify 3rd Generation Mobile Comm Standards. // Tele-Service News;Jul99, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p3
Reports that Nokia has announced its support for a framework which would provide a single wideband code division multiple access (CDMA) standard, harmonizing both WCDMA and cdma2000 systems. Modes consisting the unified global Wideband CDMA third generation standard; Remarks from Professor Yrjo...
- Nokia goes for CDMA expansion in 2003. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb2003, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the Nokia's focus on the Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) growth. Comments of Jorma Ollila, chairman of Nokia, on the CDMA portfolio of the company; Weakness of Nokia in terms of CDMA; Overview on the company's financial performance for 2002.
- Nokia's Artuse Messaging Solution To Support CDMA. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p42
Reports that Nokia Corp. has announced its Artuse Messaging Platform compliant with the Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology.
- Nokia completes W-CDMA calls in lab. // RCR Wireless News;2/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the first third-generation wideband-code division multiple access packet-data calls made by Nokia Corp. Significance of the test.
- Nokia praises new version of wideband CDMA. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p7
Talks about the development of a wideband code division multiple access (W-CDMA) technology called Global Wideband CDMA by Nokia Corp., that will eventually absorb both CDMA and global system for mobile communications players. Speed provided by the Global W-CDMA protocol; Competition with...
- Movements. // Wireless Asia;Apr2003, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p12
Presents news briefs related to the wireless telecommunications industry as of April 2003. Settlement of the code division multiple access (CDMA) patent dispute between Ericsson Inc. and InterDigital Communications Corp; Nokia Corp.'s launch of CDMA handset models; Deutsche Telekom AG's...
- Nokia speech codec selected by 3GPP2 for cdma2000. // RCR Wireless News;4/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p6
Explainst that the Third Generation Partnership Project 2 has selected the proposal of Nokia Corp. for standardizing a cdma2000 wideband speech codec. Information on Nokia's Variable rate MultiMode Wideband speech codec.